• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    This may be a silly question, but in your personal experiences, where ahold I look to buy my first silencer? I have never bought an NFA item before, so I may need spoon-fed a bit... I THINK I want a silencerco sparrow, but the more I read there are many wonderful options for a .22. I am located in northern IN, but wouldn't be opposed to driving a bit. Who has good prices and great service? I will do all I can to attend the HUSH event next month as well! Any help appreciated!

RobbLG

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    This may be a silly question, but in your personal experiences, where ahold I look to buy my first silencer? I have never bought an NFA item before, so I may need spoon-fed a bit... I THINK I want a silencerco sparrow, but the more I read there are many wonderful options for a .22. I am located in northern IN, but wouldn't be opposed to driving a bit. Who has good prices and great service? I will do all I can to attend the HUSH event next month as well! Any help appreciated!

21st Century...

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    I would suggest SSNFA. He is a decent drive from NI, but will take care of you, even when you have crazy requests at odd hours. Plus you don't have to actully drive out there till the paperwork is back and your going for pickup.

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    Are you north west? Front Toward Enemy is the best in the NW area, but I'm a little bias though. ;)

Not too many dealers can get the new Sparrows...we got three inbound :) .

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    +1 for 21st Century Firearms. I was just out there yesterday and picked up a Huntertown Guardian for a .22.

The Huntertown Guardian is a suppressor made by a local company (Huntertown Indiana) and their prices are amazing. I've inspected the Guardian inside and out and shot it. I was impressed enough to buy one and will likely grab another.

You can get into a Guardian for, get this, $179.95 from 21st Century Firearms. The best part is that the guys at 21st Century will take care of you and walk you through the entire process. They'll send you the paperwork you need and will answer all of your questions.

http://www.21stcenturyfirearms.com

I'll have a video up later this week of the Guardian in action on a GSG 1911.

grassman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    N CENTRAL IN
    +1 for 21st Century Firearms. I was just out there yesterday and picked up a Huntertown Guardian for a .22.

The Huntertown Guardian is a suppressor made by a local company (Huntertown Indiana) and their prices are amazing. I've inspected the Guardian inside and out and shot it. I was impressed enough to buy one and will likely grab another.

You can get into a Guardian for, get this, $179.95 from 21st Century Firearms. The best part is that the guys at 21st Century will take care of you and walk you through the entire process. They'll send you the paperwork you need and will answer all of your questions.

http://www.21stcenturyfirearms.com

I'll have a video up later this week of the Guardian in action on a GSG 1911.
    Yes what Full-auto said I'm about a month into the wait for paper work to go through on my guardian 22. They are great they do everything for you except for the filling out paper work.

M2A2

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Jasper county
    Matt From front Toward Enemy Firearms took good care of me! +1. Easy to get a hold of.. And he did my paperwork!....just saying.:twocents: Cant go wrong with him. Plus $20.00 transfer's! SWEET!

Top Bottom