• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NickXD

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    SE Indy
    So I am pretty sure the next gun I will be buying will be the SR9c, I like that I can conceal and carry it or put the full size mag in it and have a nightstand gun for the wife to be able to back me up. Problem is I am not sure on where to buy it. Is it worth it to wait until the next 1500 or can I find the same prices locally (Indy area)? Also, what is the going rate, I see them on gunbroker for around $400, should I be able to find it for that locally?

Thanks,
    -Nick

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    How do I know if it has had the recall work done?

There have been no recalls on the SR9c. Mine has been flawless.

It is perfect for all the things you want it for.

I bought mine at Gander for $399 but that was a Black Friday sale. They want too much now. You should try Beech Grove.

NickXD

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    SE Indy
    Looks like there is multiple places around town I can get it for a good price, I guess now I just need to decide who get's my business :)

Thanks everyone.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Just calling it a recall without listing the actual rhyme or reason for the recall might be a bit on the strong side, maybe. It is a retrofit of the trigger safety in older models of the SR9 that didn't have it. Not like it had bad shocks or your cruise control would freak out on you, just a retro fit on the new trigger in the older frame.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    So I am pretty sure the next gun I will be buying will be the SR9c, I like that I can conceal and carry it or put the full size mag in it and have a nightstand gun for the wife to be able to back me up. Problem is I am not sure on where to buy it. Is it worth it to wait until the next 1500 or can I find the same prices locally (Indy area)? Also, what is the going rate, I see them on gunbroker for around $400, should I be able to find it for that locally?

Thanks,
    -Nick
    I just bought one not too long ago for the lady. Plainfield SS had it for $399, every other place I called were $405+

9mm Bill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Lafayette
    I have the SR9-c and love it. Never had any problems. You should be able to find them for around $400 or so. There is a gun show in Lafayette on Feb 12/13th and they usually have them. If you want to make the drive.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    central IN
    Plainfield Shooting Supplies today had a SR9 for $385, didn't see a SR9c. Bradis had the same two-tone version for $429. I didn't see a SR9c there either.

IIRC, post recall SR's have a D shaped magazine release as opposed to a circular one.

EDIT: I really like the current SR9 models too. I am trying to decide if they will replace my SIGs. The SR9 probably fits my hand better than any pistol I've ever shot. The 1911 is a close second; for me.

Top Bottom