How much? where!!!!! lucky dog!

wanna sell it:D

ncthorn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    The rifle was a little over the $2000 mark that I was hoping to hit. It came out at around $2500. My thoughts were that the fact that the furniture was included, as well as both a 5 and a 10 round magazine, made the deal pretty solid overall. I just got off the phone with Bob from BZGunz and he is sending a copy of his FFL to the seller. I hope to have the rifle very soon!

MattCFII: The magazines are not compatible with the PSL that is correct. Typically, Dragunov 10 rounders go for around $65 on GB. Since this one is coming with 2 magazines, I won't likely seek more for a while. It isn't like I plan on doing battle with this guy haha.

Needless to say, this rifle will be a cornerstone of my collection, along with my Saiga AKM and my M1 Garand. (and maybe my 18" AR with ACOG :D)(I like all my rifles so there are a lot of "cornerstones" haha)

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Awesome!!! Ok, you gotta hook a brother up! You GOTTA let me drool on that thing!!! Pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    No, but its one of my goals for the near future. Im going to try and get to the next meeting to get the membership stuff rolling. I typically shoot at Pro-Tec because its a bit closer.

ncthorn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah that makes sense. I will let you know ahead of time when I am going out there (to Riley that is) sometime and you could come out and run a mag or so through it if you would like. Ive got some steel from Bobcat Steel which is massive fun to shoot at.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    That would be quite awesome of you sir! :) I can even supply some ammo if you like. Ive got many different kinds of 7.62x54R. Ive heard the Dragunovs really like Yugo 54R :)

ncthorn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah I would welcome the chance to try a little of the Yugo stuff. If only just to see what the rifle likes best. I have some Polish and Russian stuff that I will try first. I will let you know when. It is close to my house, but I don't get out there as much as I would like.

BTW, how is that Mosin ex-sniper that I tipped you off on doing?

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Ive got some Bulgarian heavy and light ball, some yugo, and some Chezh silver tip in addition to some Russian.

Mosin is doing great! I haven't stretched its legs out very much and haven't shot it in a while. I only have so many shoulders ;)

Top Bottom