Where to get a good throwing hawk around Indy?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Heading on vacation in the sticks and would like to start learning. Where can I find an entry throwing hawk around Indy? I'd like to keep my first under $100. Any shops or suggestions? I love the tacticool looks, but wouldn't mind a not so cool looking hawk if its a great starter.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Knifelady and Brad can hook you up with a couple model of cold steel hawks for a very good price. usually around 25-30 bucks. good entry level throwers. other than that I'm not sure of anything local minus the sog fast hawks that are pretty solid for around 30 bucks also.

you can order online for good prices though and get solid hand forged hawks that will throw well from a couple places

Throwing Tomahawk- Native American Indian Hand-Forged Tomahawk- Tomahawk Handles

these are also some of the best out there for killer prices. HB forge rocks

Throwing Tomahawks- Forged Tomahawk- Camp Axe, Belt Axes, Pipe Tomahawks

jdfast

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    SW Indy
    poorfish.com
    You'll have it the next day.

Get you a cold steel hawk and throw it until the handle breaks. Buy a new handle and your good to go again.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Great to meet you knife lady!!! Walked in for a $35 hawk and she took all my money!! :P greats deals, true pleasure to deal with! ALL purchases go through her for us moving forward

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Great to meet you knife lady!!! Walked in for a $35 hawk and she took all my money!! :P greats deals, true pleasure to deal with! ALL purchases go through her for us moving forward

The pleasure was all mine my friend. Merry Christmas to you and your lovely wife. Thank you so much for the kind words and your support.

Top Bottom