• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Irukanji

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    SW Indiana
    Looks like I can buy an automatic online IF the dealer is based in Indiana...anyone know if any are based in Indiana?

Or, where are storefront retailers in the Evansville area?

I guess worst case is I wait for the Indy 1500 or a gun show in my area.

Obviously I have the bug to get one soon LOL

Thanks!

Irukanji

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    SW Indiana
    Just to be clear, I mean an automatic knife, not an auto firearm! :) I found Brad's information, but am also considering any other options. I appreciate their support, though and will see what they offer!

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Unfortunately, Brad is about as far away from Evansville as he could be and still be in Indiana. I think the OP was looking for a LOCAL resource. In another thread, Brad has said he no longer comes to the Evansville Gun/Knife shows. No offense, but without a Website, it seems like it would be difficult to deal remotely with Brad if you are in this part of the state.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Looks like I can buy an automatic online IF the dealer is based in Indiana...anyone know if any are based in Indiana?

Or, where are storefront retailers in the Evansville area?

I guess worst case is I wait for the Indy 1500 or a gun show in my area.

Obviously I have the bug to get one soon LOL

Thanks!

The Evansville GM has a few (very few) knives in their newly expanded gun case. Right about in the middle of the back of the store. The cheaper knives are on the shelves nearby. Don't know if they have any autos though.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Unfortunately, Brad is about as far away from Evansville as he could be and still be in Indiana. I think the OP was looking for a LOCAL resource. In another thread, Brad has said he no longer comes to the Evansville Gun/Knife shows. No offense, but without a Website, it seems like it would be difficult to deal remotely with Brad if you are in this part of the state.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I ship weekly all over the United States, and not having a website has not really been a problem. I would agree with you that not being able to see my inventory is less than desirable, but I make an extra effort via phone, email, and PM's to communicate with my customers to let them know if I have in stock what they are looking for, or the current inventory that is available. If you feel like purchasing from an out of state website and not supporting local business and an INGO advertiser, so be it, nothing I can do about that.:twocents:

Last edited:

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    If you feel like purchasing from an out of state website and not supporting local business and an INGO advertiser, so be it, nothing I can do about that.:twocents:
    (I should correct my earlier statement. For some reason, I thought Brad was in far NW Indiana, not just east of Indianapolis. But that's still 186 miles from me.)

Yes, I purchase from Websites that show me their products and the specs on those products, whether they are in stock or not, and handle everything in one neat Internet transaction. Anytime, 24x7. No fuss, no muss. As for being local, how is 186 miles local? And as for being an INGO advertiser, good for you. I'm a site supporter. I'll spend my money as I see fit.

But that was a nice attempt to try to shame me.

Last edited:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Brad's a great guy to deal with and I'll buy from him again in a heartbeat when I feel the need to acquire another folder. The fact that he's an INGO advertiser is gravy, IMO.

He'll answer questions and give you great advice.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    (I should correct my earlier statement. For some reason, I thought Brad was in far NW Indiana, not just east of Indianapolis. But that's still 186 miles from me.)

Yes, I purchase from Websites that show me their products and the specs on those products, whether they are in stock or not, and handle everything in one neat Internet transaction. Anytime, 24x7. No fuss, no muss. As for being local, how is 186 miles local? And as for being an INGO advertiser, good for you. I'm a site supporter. I'll spend my money as I see fit.

But that was a nice attempt to try to shame me.

No one is trying to "shame" you. Caveat Emptor, and spend your money wherever you damn well please. But I can tell you from experience that Brad is a stand up guy to deal with, and will break his back bending over in an effort to make any purchase with him a positive one. You are not going to find a nicer guy that sells this stuff, nor one more knowledgable.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    No one is trying to "shame" you. Caveat Emptor, and spend your money wherever you damn well please. But I can tell you from experience that Brad is a stand up guy to deal with, and will break his back bending over in an effort to make any purchase with him a positive one. You are not going to find a nicer guy that sells this stuff, nor one more knowledgable.

Yes, I do believe his statement was meant as an attempt to shame me when I didn't buy from him- by saying that I was not buying local, nor from an INGO advertiser. But other than that, I haven't said a single negative thing about him. If I can't deal with someone who is local to me (and he is NOT local to me, he is over 180 miles away) I prefer to buy from a trusted Internet site, one that is able to display their products, along with that product's current availability and then purchase that product at a reasonable price in a safe, reliable transaction. Obviously that's not something he provides. I'm sure he does well with his sales methodology. I wish him the best.

Again, I never said I thought he wasn't knowledgeable, wasn't a stand-up guy or that he didn't have good customer service. I have no first hand knowledge of those things, as I have never made a purchase from him or even spoken to him. And I likely won't, for reasons stated above. There is no animosity here. I was stating MY buying preferences. And I feel his response was a tad defensive. No blood, no foul. YOU buy from whom YOU want, and I will do the same.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    While I totally understand the part about buying local if you are going to a web site you really should give Brad a shot. I think you will find that his prices will be better than the web sites. Really all you have to do is decide what you want and drop him an email or a PM here and in no time he gets back with you and lets you know if he has what you want in stock.

Top Bottom