• ...and so much more!
  • mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I am wanting the patches, stickers etc.

I've PM'ed Fenway per another Mods suggestion and have gotten no response.

I'd like to pick up some INGO stuff OTHER than a $70 fleece.
    :dunno:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    They keep talking about starting an INGO store, but it hasn't materialized yet. Other than that, the only way to get INGO swag is either via periodic offerings (like for the fleece) in the forums or at the 1500. They'll get to it eventually.... :fogey:

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    As previously stated a store is said to be in the making. There is currently the fleece for sale, but I'm with you, maybe 30 bucks, but its way out of my ball park.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    In the making?

All it requires is a template (Cafepress) or a service which allows the same thing (eBay).

Rocket science this ain't.

I'm sure Fenway doesn't live on this site like some do; so, I imagine that when it starts paying for itself to some degree it would begin to be implemented. That's the way I'd do it. That way I wouldn't have to pour more of my own $$$ into other peoples forum fun--- it NEEDS to support itself.

My parents have owned their own business for as long as I can remember, so I guess I kinda think that way. :patriot::ingo:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US

Not if you just want to :poop: out some substandard garbage with the forum's name and logo on it. We don't just want to do it, we want to do it RIGHT. We've gone the CafePress route in the past; the quality of the goods was not to our liking, nor was the fee structure.

IIRC, the holdups now are 1) being able to process CC orders without getting bent over on fees, and 2) finding the time/personnel to process and ship the orders. Fenway says he just about has #1 figured out, but has a full-time job and a life that are getting in the way of #2. He'd rather not do it at all, than half-*** it (i.e. not be able to get orders out promptly and correctly).

Be patient; it WILL happen eventually, and when it does, it will be teh awesome. :ingo:

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Not if you just want to :poop: out some substandard garbage with the forum's name and logo on it. We don't just want to do it, we want to do it RIGHT. We've gone the CafePress route in the past; the quality of the goods was not to our liking, nor was the fee structure.

IIRC, the holdups now are 1) being able to process CC orders without getting bent over on fees, and 2) finding the time/personnel to process and ship the orders. Fenway says he just about has #1 figured out, but has a full-time job and a life that are getting in the way of #2. He'd rather not do it at all, than half-*** it (i.e. not be able to get orders out promptly and correctly).

Be patient; it WILL happen eventually, and when it does, it will be teh awesome. :ingo:

I support that philosophy. By doing it half-a$$, people get annoyed and start bad mouthing the site. And there is again an 1500 coming up in January. I am sure some of the INGO stuff will be for sale. :ingo:

TheLoneRaider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Phoenix

I would help take on the second part. I could process and ship merch. Im less than 100 yards from a post office. If you need me let me know.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    INGO Gear..

I usually have a decent stock of hat and stickers... If you see me at a show stop by and ask.. I am low on hats at the time being, but have plenty of stickers.'

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Correct. At this time the problem is shipping. I simply don't have the time to do it. In the future I hope I can get this off the ground but for now the only place to get INGO gear is the 1500 or when we run a special event. I'm not going to collect money and not be able to ship stuff on time.

They keep talking about starting an INGO store, but it hasn't materialized yet. Other than that, the only way to get INGO swag is either via periodic offerings (like for the fleece) in the forums or at the 1500. They'll get to it eventually.... :fogey:

The stuff I have seen come out of Cafe Press is horrible and I will not use them.

In the making?

All it requires is a template (Cafepress) or a service which allows the same thing (eBay).

If you can find a quality fleece with a zipper and multiple pockets for $30 even before shipping and embroidery please send me a PM with details.

There is currently the fleece for sale, but I'm with you, maybe 30 bucks, but its way out of my ball park.

machinegun I'm sure you didn't see this thread where it was discussed the fleece is made in Vietnam. The quality of the INGO flece is excellent. When I went to the local shop that I buy these jackets from (also does the embroidery work) I looked for the best jacket I could find at a reasonable price point and this was it. As I look through my closet at home the jackets in my house are listed below with country of origin. None are garbage.

North Face - China

Gap - Indonesia

Eddie Bauer - China

Port Authority - Sai Lanka

Ann Taylor - Indonesia

INGO Fleece - Vietnam

Like garbage from Vietnam or China? I concur.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    All I have to do is look? I spent hours of my time looking online at different jackets and found a local shop that would embroider fleeces. That option you posted was not available from their catalog but the price looks great. If I do another run I will look into those as they are cheaper than what I'm paying for the fleece before embroidery now.

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    I had no idea the INGO fleeces were made in Vietnam.. my bad Mike. Just like I didn't know my own North Face fleece was made in China.. never really looked. I guess it would be almost near impossible to find a good fleece made here in America.. unless you are into "Patagonia", which I am not. I certainly wasn't trying to poke fun at the INGO fleece.. because I wanted one when I first seen them at the last 1500... and I still do.

Top Bottom