• ...and so much more!
  • NinnJinn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Loogootee (Lo Go Tee
    Hello gang,

Can anyone tell me what store/shop they have been in recently and saw Lee 10mm/40sw molds in stock? Or if you have one for rent or sale?

I have tried ebay with BS promises.. 1 purchase caused me to file a paypal case. 2nd one, I purchased a week ago this past Tuesday refunded my money yesterday due to "Item on back order"

I am down to 50rds and my Uncle's brother, his 2 nephews and niece are coming in Tuesday evening from out of state with toys chambered in 40sw including a 40sw AR15 with a bump stock.

We are planning on shooting up a fridge, old deep freeze, and several metal targets and whatever else we find in my deceased grandfathers old barn.

So I really don't think my 50rds are going to cut it! I have everything else needed to reload including my uncle for supervision. Just don't have the gosh dang elusive bullet mold!! :xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    If Kempf Gun shop in Michigan City doesn't have one, I will be SUPER SURPRISED!

Give them a call. Be ready for a bit of an attitude, well worth what they have in stock too. Plenty of plated bullets, lead bullets as well as the jacketed stuff. Good supply of powder and primers as well.

They will have a ton of Lee stuff on the shelf.

Hope this helps!

Top Bottom