• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    One thing I am coming to believe is that where those that watch the shows as they come out may be from different source than those that want to stream to catch up.
    Do you have Peacock? It's free with Comcast, which is what we have. But again that's just the first 3 seasons that they have available. But it's free. I imagine season 4 will end up there eventually.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Do you have Peacock? It's free with Comcast, which is what we have. But again that's just the first 3 seasons that they have available. But it's free. I imagine season 4 will end up there eventually.
    All I have is Smithville fiber optic internet. I don't suppose that will work in this instance? I will check my TV tonight. I use an Amazon Firestick.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    All I have is Smithville fiber optic internet. I don't suppose that will work in this instance? I will check my TV tonight. I use an Amazon Firestick.
    I don't know anything about streaming or firesticks or any of that stuff to even know how it works. My idea of "streaming" is watching youtube videos on my laptop. :):

iu

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    No, no cable of any kind.
    Peacock is available for $4.99 a month to anyone with internet. Can watch on any tablet, phone, etc. I hit it last year when they were offering a free week and my wife binge watched the first couple of seasons of Yellowstone, so evidently they do the free week every so often. It's not going on right now, though.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Peacock is available for $4.99 a month to anyone with internet. Can watch on any tablet, phone, etc. I hit it last year when they were offering a free week and my wife binge watched the first couple of seasons of Yellowstone, so evidently they do the free week every so often. It's not going on right now, though.
    $4.99/month would be less than renting it from Amazon Prime. If I watched the first two seasons in a month, I'd be way ahead.

Top Bottom