Where's the video of John Kerry and the flag?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rjwin1967

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Years ago when lurch was running for president, I saw a video of him urinating on an American flag. It was posted on AR-15.com. The link is no longer good and I can't find the video or pictures of him doing it anywhere. I feel it's relevant since he's a likely successor to Hillary. Anyone have it?

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Hannity & Colmes: Bob Dornan shows US flag that Kerry's group burned while they flew 300 VC flags
    self | Aug 27, 2004

Posted on Friday, August 27, 2004
    Bob Dornan (R) and Pat Kadell (D) were just on Fox's Hannity & Colmes debating Kerry's predicament. Bob Dornan went on a savage attack, showing burned US flag and VC/Communist flags that were burned by Kerry's anti-war group in 1971. Dornan also wanted Fox to have anti-Kerry widows from the Vietnam war. Kadell was actually rational and his analysis I thought were excellent and on point. Kadell bascially said that Kerry/Democrats made a mistake making Kerry's Vietnam service the cornerstone of his campaign instead of talking about the issues.

[SIZE=+1]Caller on Hannity claims video of Kerry burning and urinating onAmerican Flag.[/SIZE]

Posted on Wednesday, September 29, 2004 4:39:40 PM by Jersey Republican Biker Chick

I just heard a caller on the Sean Hannity show say that there is footage of John Kerry at a protest, that shows Kerry in uniform bnurning and urinating on an American flag. Sean doubted him because he said it would have been used by now. The caller told Sean to call John O'Neill because he should know about it. He also said that this video is the reason Kerry lost his first bid for office in Mass. He said that the news stations should have this in archive. When Sean asked him why O'Neill didn't use this footage if he had it, the caller said maybe they are saving it for October. Does anyone think that this could be true, or do you think this guy was full of it

But no video to be found by me with a Quick search :dunno:

Top Bottom