Which firearms are you thinking about buying in 2020?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    I picked up a S&W M&P 40 Leo trade in from PSA. Gun turned out to be in really good condition and the nite sites still work pretty good too.

Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    Just ordered a Henry 22 Caliber Lever Action Carbine Rifle with Large Loop from the 'net for only $329. Hopefully will pick it up locally from my FFL in about two weeks. Free shipping too.
    19691-DEFAULT-l.jpg

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I don’t have any one gun I’m listing for but I have a list that I keep my eyes open for. Unfortunately I usually have to trade and that’s becoming harder to do anymore. Anyway here are a few I’d like

Pre lock Mod 29 6” or 6.5”
    S&W 610
    Any S&W 10mm Series of automatics
    Colt 70 Series or earlier LW Commander in 38 Super
    S&W Pre Lock J/K/L or N Frames
    Browning High Powers
    Older Rem 700 or Win 70 in 308 to build an M40 clone with
    CZ Rimfire rifles
    CZ Varmint in 308
    And finally like most people now a days USGI
    weapons and equipment.

Its a pretty broad list but I have broad taste in my hobbies. I also collect model kits, old cameras and binoculars so I scour flea markets and antique stores when they’re open.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I don’t have any one gun I’m listing for but I have a list that I keep my eyes open for. Unfortunately I usually have to trade and that’s becoming harder to do anymore. Anyway here are a few I’d like

Pre lock Mod 29 6” or 6.5”
    S&W 610
    Any S&W 10mm Series of automatics
    Colt 70 Series or earlier LW Commander in 38 Super
    S&W Pre Lock J/K/L or N Frames
    Browning High Powers
    Older Rem 700 or Win 70 in 308 to build an M40 clone with
    CZ Rimfire rifles
    CZ Varmint in 308
    And finally like most people now a days USGI
    weapons and equipment.

Its a pretty broad list but I have broad taste in my hobbies. I also collect model kits, old cameras, binoculars and aviation stuff so I scour flea markets and antique stores when they’re open.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Let me know on that 442

I shot it last weekend. It's fairly stout in the felt recoil department. I like it and part of me thinks I should own a snub nose but when I shoot it next to my Shield, I wonder what it can do that my shield can't.

Stuff it in a pocket?

DMTJAGER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2020
    WHITING
    At least two 9mm carbines likely AR9 types or if the price gets sane again two Ruger PC9's, two more AR15's, at least two more HG's one FS and a high cap compact like a P360 and a used 18" 500 or 870 to turn into a folding stock truck gun as I drive through a VERY rough town every day on my way to work and work has extremely secure parking.

Last edited:

Jump62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Fenwick Island
    There is a pistol and a rifle project I'd like to buy/build this year (2020) but prices and availability are in the panic zone.
    1. A Ruger 57, a reasonable priced 5.7x28 pistol that had a price point of $600-650 IF you could find one. Do I need it? Well no but I like the idea of the NATO PDW round and the ability it has, maybe like to get a PS90 so it won't be lonely. Buying the Ruger 57 is braking a rule of mine of stocking new calibers and until the 5.7 round ramps up production, ammo prices ( if you can find it ) are high.
    2. A lightweight M-4 style carbine but that is Infantry proof, so strong but light like 6.5 to 7 pounds. Something like this https://www.windhamweaponry.com/firearms/rifles/223-556-caliber-rifle/src/ as an idea with a red dot sight.
    Been looking at prices and in the past two weeks I will be glad then this stuff blows over.
    Jump82
    aka Paul

Top Bottom