Which gun was "On Duty" while you slept last night???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    A light is used to identify your attacker. It's a compromise to not have one. I want to be 100% sure that dark figure is a bad guy, not a family member.

For an AR, a light is more important than a RDS.

I use a Smith & Wesson Model 60--no light required. I can see adequately and I live alone--translated anyone else present needs to be shot.

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    This alternating ammo thing, is that so that you can have an alternating POI (head & chest), without shifting your POA? Clever.

Hmmm, never seemed to work like that on the range. Maybe I should try different grain weights so I can get mine to do this awesome trick.:rolleyes:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    S&W SD9 with a tritium big dot front sight and a Crimson Trace Rail Master laser sight. Streamlight Night Fighter C4 led flashlight.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    wouldnt you like to know

I sold em all:xmad:

all I have is one of these in black. GPS location device steel exterior, 6 mega tons of tnt, amazing AP abilities!
    Gotta make sure i don't hit the neighbors.
    pershing.jpeg

3 cats and 2 dogs...

Last edited:

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    The Glock-26 9mm I just got (thanks to Glocktoys), I had cleaned it and put 124 (+)P Sperr GDHP in it, and since I get up at 3 AM five days a week for work, knew I would have a chance to see how much the Meprolites on it glowed. They glowed as well as my G-27 trijicons put on last year. I have not fired it yet, will do so Wednesday or Thursday at POPS.

coyn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Syracuse
    I don't have any guns laying on my nightstand as a lot of people do bc of younger kids being in the house but I have an XDm 45, PT111, Bodyguard 380, Remington 870 12ga and a Marlin 22 all within quick reach if need be. The Marlin actually got some use the other morning on a raccoon that has been getting into the trash for awhile now.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom