• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • desnifter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2022
    USA
    I shot a glock 34 for 2 years on the University of Florida pistol team. Probably put around 7000 rounds through it

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    Hands down my Glock 26. I carry it the most so I make it a point to practice with it every time I'm at the range. I also use it for at least some of each handgun class I take (since I carry it often).

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    So far this year, my Taurus TX22 has the most rounds through it. It has also taken the life of several opossum getting into the feed. I got 2 that I've been trying to get for the last 6 months. They looked like they were living off the feed for a long time.
    1648558834324.png

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I can tell I'm becoming an old guy, because I spent the majority of my range time this past year with hammer fired guns and wood stock bolt action 22's...no more poly for me man! (okay, that's not entirely true)

My most fired handgun was definitely a CZ 85C. I've had it for awhile, and have always kind of considered it to be a range toy, but it's getting harder and harder to ignore how much I like it. Thinking of getting it cajunized and possibly adding a P-01 sibling.

The M&P 9c (1.0) is still my carry gun, but did add a P365 this past year. I still haven't found anything that functionally outperforms the M&P as a tool (for me)...that P-01 though, we'll see.

Top Bottom