Which Indiana Gun Show is your favorite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    From a business viewpoint it would have to be the Indy 1500, but take business out of the equation and it would have to be the Shipshewana show. I like the nice building, atmosphere and environment. Plus, Shipshewana is a neat town.

phil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bristol
    My favorite is definitely Nappanee followed by Shipshewana. I think the Auburn show has some serious potential, also.

abmears

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I agree with the 1500 just because of the size. I have only been to two others, lafayette and kokomo. I have heard that tipton is pretty good and plan on checking it out this weekend.

Last edited:

GoDawgs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    NWI
    I've only been to the 1500 as I live a few blocks away from the fairgrounds. Can everybody state why your choice is your favorite? Better deals? Friendlier atmosphere? Better vendors? I'd like to know if it is worth it to me to travel out of Marion Country for some shows.

tgmorris99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Westfield
    I agree with the 1500 just because of the size. I have only been to two others, lafayette and kokomo. I have heard that tipton is pretty good and plan on checking it out this weekend.

Glad to hear about the Tipton show as I was planning to head there this weekend as well.

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    I am going with the Muncie show as it is the first show my grandfather took me too. I also too my wife and son to Muncie for their first show when my son was only 3 months old, my grandfather was also with us.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Although Ft.Wayne & Kendallville are closer, my favorite is the 1500 because it's one of the rare times that I get to meet up with some great friends. I don't see them often enough, and the 1500 is a good excuse to do so. Plus, the 1500 has been the least expensive around for primers & lead! :)

Union

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2011
    Carmel
    Dugger

The Dugger Gun Show is by for the best show I have ever been to and I have traveled with my father to Gun Shows all over the Nation. It has the best quality of items I have ever seen. There is not one vender with bad guns or merchandise. Like I said it is the best no show has topped that one.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Tipton, then Muncie. The 1500 is waaaaayyyyy to crowded most of the time. Missed the one in Alexandra.

Top Bottom