SOUTH of YOU
    don't leave out janet napolitano
    Janet+Napolitano+Janet+Napolitano+Observes+EXd_9Wn83TYl.jpg

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    That's why I love this place. I made a simple comment about Zimmerman's wife's mug shot and I was called everything but a white man. But when it's a female on the enemy side, she's fair game.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    That's why I love this place. I made a simple comment about Zimmerman's wife's mug shot and I was called everything but a white man. But when it's a female on the enemy side, she's fair game.

link? Not that I don't believe you, I could use a few laughs is all. Besides, it's human nature. Things perceived to be "on your side" are more "attractive" and those "on the other side" less so. People find Ann Coulter attractive. She has a bigger and more pronounced Adam's Apple than I do, to give one example.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    link? Not that I don't believe you, I could use a few laughs is all. Besides, it's human nature. Things perceived to be "on your side" are more "attractive" and those "on the other side" less so. People find Ann Coulter attractive. She has a bigger and more pronounced Adam's Apple than I do, to give one example.

Here was my post. You can follow the comments from there. Again, comments on looks are only bad if it's against someone on our side.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general_political_discussion/201666-17_year_old_kid_shot_dead_by_neighborhood_watch_captain-99.html#post3011278

Top Bottom