• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scratcher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    In a house
    Currently have an Eotech SU 231/PEQ holo site but I want to add a 3x Magnifier behind it. Cant afford to go the $400+ asking price for the middle to top grade magnifiers but don't want to get a cheapie $100 unit either. Been considering Burris AR Tripler 3x Magnifier 300212 for around $200.
    Thoughts? Opinions?

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    i got a sight mark behind my eotech and i have one word........ Itdoesntworkwellatall. Let me know what you get and what price range, im goin to have to get a new one sometime soon.

Scratcher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    In a house
    i got a sight mark behind my eotech and i have one word........ Itdoesntworkwellatall. Let me know what you get and what price range, im goin to have to get a new one sometime soon.

Well after nearly 4 hours of reading reviews and researching different options I went for the Vortex VMX3. Primary arms was the cheapest I could find at $129. Based on reading dozens of reviews I feel I got the best bang for buck that puts me between the high end plus $400 and low end sub $100 category

https://www.primaryarms.com/Vortex_VMX3_3X_Magnifier_p/vmx3.htm

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Well after nearly 4 hours of reading reviews and researching different options I went for the Vortex VMX3. Primary arms was the cheapest I could find at $129. Based on reading dozens of reviews I feel I got the best bang for buck that puts me between the high end plus $400 and low end sub $100 category

https://www.primaryarms.com/Vortex_VMX3_3X_Magnifier_p/vmx3.htm

They are a great bang for your buck, the vmx3 is in the process of being discontinued. They should have a new version of in avaible in the first part of the year. 129 is going rate for them. Thats exactly what I usto sell them for

Your very lucky to find a dealer that had some. I ran out a few months ago, but it I defintally still have the interest in them.

Scratcher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    In a house
    They are a great bang for your buck, the vmx3 is in the process of being discontinued. They should have a new version of in avaible in the first part of the year. 129 is going rate for them. Thats exactly what I usto sell them for

Your very lucky to find a dealer that had some. I ran out a few months ago, but it I defintally still have the interest in them.
    So the new ones are going to be priced the same as I just paid for the VMX3?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    So the new ones are going to be priced the same as I just paid for the VMX3?

Im not sure what all they are changing or what the pricing is, Ill know more once I get back from shot show and ill be sure to do a thread updating all the new equipment, and changes to everything in my sub forum.

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    teh sight mark doesnt really work at all. The glass is clen and all but it just doesnt work well with an eotech. i dont know if i have it set up wrong or what but as far as im concerned its junk.

Scratcher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    In a house
    Im not sure what all they are changing or what the pricing is, Ill know more once I get back from shot show and ill be sure to do a thread updating all the new equipment, and changes to everything in my sub forum.
    While your around. Did you know you have broken links on your webpage? No matter which category is clicked it takes us to binoculars

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    While your around. Did you know you have broken links on your webpage? No matter which category is clicked it takes us to binoculars

Ya they are working on my site (have been for a year now) I really dont mind because my business is more personal, and less walmart checkout, but I almost wish the web designers would just make my site a "comming soon" page since its not usable. I dont think it will ever have a checkout function, folks just call me or email me to place orders.

Top Bottom