• ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Any 357 magnum airweight smith.

357 magnum is a tame round, but when even standard 38 special is hurting your elbows from the recoil impulse, you know the gun is just too darn light.

I'm not a panzy when it comes to recoil, I run full house compressed charges of win296 in 454 casull through a ruger SRH. Those are 10 times more comfortable than even a 38 special out of those airweights.

No_vice

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2011
    kosciusko county
    Davis industries p-32 yes I own it. NO I will not shoot it. I like where all my fingers are.:yesway: It was my grandmothers, as soon as I seen what she was using for protection I went out and bought her a Taurus M85 and traded her for the davis. I feel much better now that she has a reliable gun :draw:

Boz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Muncie
    I've been blessed by never having owned a gun that didn't go bang when I wanted it to, but there are a few I haven't cared for:

Taurus PT 945 (bad trigger and cheapo plastic sights)
    Phoenix Arms .22 (parts broke during cleaning - gun had only about 200 rds in it)
    Mauser M2 (just didn't like it - no specific reason really)
    Ruger P93 DAO (this gun taught me that I don't like DAO)

JGulley317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Marion Co.
    Oh this is an easy one. I have only once in my life found a gun that was so miserable to shoot, so ulgy, so ungainly that I can proclaim I actually hate it. That gun is the S&W sigma. It has the absolute worst trigger of any handgun ever. And yes I have shot a Hi-Point. I would take a Hi-Point over a sigma any day.

I knew someone would mention the S&W Sigma! Haha, couldn't agree with you more! Though I've never shot a Hi-Point. The Sigma trigger is the worst!

TR1032

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    Johnson County
    For me it would have to be the first pistol I ever purchased. I almost forgot I even had the thing. It was a Phoenix .22

I have a Phoenix .22 also, and have not had any problems with mine. Maybe I just got lucky.

On the other hand, I did have a Lorcin .380 that was horrible. It was the first new gun I ever purchased, and was also the first gun I ever traded in.

Adamz04

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Fort wayne
    I can't stand 1911s. Yeah I said it. I don't get it who wants a 40 ounce gun that holds 7 rounds and costs a fortune. Seems like a rip off to me. If I want a range gun I'll buy a glock 34/35.

hbarnett1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    I can't stand 1911s. Yeah I said it. I don't get it who wants a 40 ounce gun that holds 7 rounds and costs a fortune. Seems like a rip off to me. If I want a range gun I'll buy a glock 34/35.

Glocks are 1 ugly piece of crap.Clunky,and plastic garbage.Yeah,I said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:twocents:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So much hate on here boys....be nice. Plastic is ok if you like it but steel is real
    1st...I have 3 Para Ordinance 1911's and they all hold 14+ 1 in .45 ACP. All of them are tack drivers, all were bought brand new and did not cost much more than the plastic fantastic everyone is so in love with. I have some single stacks as well and they shoot better than the Para's.

Now, plastic...I have a few but no Glocks, they are just too danged ugly. H&K USP's in .45 ACP...Have a Taurus 24/7 tactical as well. All are dead on shooters. No harm no foul.

Edit.....I have used those heavy single stacks to end physical confrontations more than I care to admit....Steel is real. What do you own, what do you shoot. Come with something or stop with the ugly.............Deal

Top Bottom