• ...and so much more!
  • Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I just bought a LC9 at the gun show this past weekend for $329

Recoil seems less then the Kel-tec P11, and fit and finish are nicer. Put about 50 rounds through so far, and its very accurate.

It does fit my hand better then the P11 ever did.

Best thing to do, as mentioned above, is go to different gun stores and try out these different guns. If not for the price, the Sig 290 was up on my list.

Tomc1947

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    YODER
    SCCY's are reasonably priced, dependable, great customer service
    That said, I was looking for a pocket gun for summer carry and just picked up a P64(9x18), great little pistol.

tlandon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 13, 2014
    USA
    The Polish Radom P64 in 9mm Makarov is super accurate and will never fail. If you need more than 7rds your living in the wrong area, move. Plus they are under $300.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    9cd17c67_holy20thread20resurrection.jpg

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    LC9 can be difficult to shoot accurately because of the long trigger pull. Practice is your friend.

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

azcrazy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2014
    Cave Creek
    I have a LC9 with a few hundred rounds through it. Not one ftf or fte. The trigger pull is darned long, but with practice it is accurate enough. It is what I carry 90% of the time. I don't have a Kahr 9 mm, but I do have a P40 Kahr. It is a sweet pistol, shoots well, and is reliable.

theslasher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2013
    Knox
    Keltec PF9... Can be found online for about $250.. Cheap, extremely light and goes bang when you pull the trigger. I carry one all the time in a cheap Uncle Mikes #36 iwb holster with gym shorts and i forget its there half the time. What more do you need?

theslasher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2013
    Knox
    I had one and sold it. In an iwb the nano feels much heavier than the pf9 and it holds one less round. One thing about the nano is you can shoot it all day without discomfort. The Keltec leaves me bleeding after 50rds.. Its definitely not a range plinker.. But for its purpose it does what it does well. Somebody had the nano on slickguns yesterday for $299

Top Bottom