• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I cant find the Senate bill which suggest growing your own food is illegal - Or something similar.

Are you referring to the law that makes it illegal to grow your own food for your own consumption? I think I know what you mean. It's something to do with the commerce clause, I know that. Google is your friend.... :):

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    If this doesn't get people to wake up, I don't know what will.

How pathetic is our country where this sort of TREASON is tolerated?

Land of the free, home of the brave? America is joke.

MarkR

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indianapolis - West Side
    I've asked people about this, and a typical response is "No way this will ever pass". Well, what do you think the general public said in 1932 when told that it may become illegal to own gold? No chance that would ever pass, right? (And yes, I know it was not a bill, it was an executive order) Never underestimate the power of government corruption and the influence of big business on the legislative process.
    Don't assume this bill will never pass. Make Sure that it doesn't!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I'd love to know the people who say this Bill would never pass.

America today is as alien a Nation as it could be just removed 25 years.

Thing's that exist today would be crap American would've started a massive **** fit over.

It will pass. I've already heard some "Hoarding Bill" was being looked at, or did pass. I dont know if it's valid, as it was hearsay, but this would mean the Big G is specifically targetting certain groups of people.

MarkR

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indianapolis - West Side
    I've heard the same thing re: the "Hoarding" law. But it wasn't a bill, it was an Executive Order, and it would go into effect in the event of a "national emergency".
    It's the Presidential Executive Order's that pose the greatest risk, as they are often signed without publicity or media coverage, and they bypass the scrutiny of the House and Senate, and thus the general public. You can google them, or look up every Executive Order that has been signed and what they contain. It's some scary S*it.

Top Bottom