• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I'll take my Guardian it works friggin great, easy to maintain and requires no special tools what so ever to take apart and with the money I saved I shot my GSG-1911 past 23,000 (the gun failed and the silencer is still rocking....quietly) rounds in 9 months. 2-3 db is not worth 200-300 bucks.

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    I'll take my Guardian it works friggin great, easy to maintain and requires no special tools what so ever to take apart and with the money I saved I shot my GSG-1911 past 23,000 (the gun failed and the silencer is still rocking....quietly) rounds in 9 months. 2-3 db is not worth 200-300 bucks.

Kind of what I was thinking. 23,000 throught the Guardian? Not stainless? What kind of maintainance have you done to it?

You planning on having any deals on them at the 1500? Anybody else?

You guys are way to far North for me to drive up to see you. Wish that weren't the case.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    My personal can is all Aluminum. I drop my baffles in a reloading tumbler about once a month, I also give them a quick once over when I am cleaning the host I just brush the baffles off with a bronze toothbrush and wet them in my usual solvent. I'd get with Corey @ SSNFA for one a bit closer, he's a dealer for us now and could always use a customer giving him a hard time.

dcampbell86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    Muncie
    huntington arms suppressors are very quite, but I am thinking of getting the silencerco sparrow .22lr suppressor for my walther p22. I is a decent little mono core with a sleeve around the core inside of the tube. It looked very easy to clean.

Top Bottom