• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Where does this idea come from? That the constitution was "written for normal human beings"?

I mean, it was certainly written for humans, by humans. But it was written by humans who were (generally) studied in significant philosophical concepts and practical organization of government. It was written at a time when "normal human beings" were illiterate. It was written for well-educated people of the time to read and understand. I think it is John Adams' personal library that is in the Library of Congress. It is an AMAZING collection of books on topics from all over the world. It reflects a knowledge of, and interest in, very complicated ideas.

And that totally ignores the role of SCOTUS in the actual constitution.

Now, the Federalist Papers... that marketing campaign may have been designed for people to easily understand.

And if SCOTUS decides the constitution is just a piece of paper and that they'll no longer defend it against legislation, are you saying that you support their authority to do so and will bend the knee if it comes to such?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Was someone asking about boogaloo?

[video=youtube;bsaA903oxvc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsaA903oxvc[/video]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The more that I see about this, the less I think it will bring the “Shot heard round the Buffet”. Change my mind!
    Careful, if you’re Not listening, you’ll miss “The Shot Heard Round the Buffet”.

Awww, dude. You thought you had such a good dis you needed to throw it out there twice, the plebes musta missed it the first time

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

Awww, dude. You thought you had such a good dis you needed to throw it out there twice, the plebes musta missed it the first time
    Not a dis so much as statement of fact, their RV point was the nearest Golden Corral. MAC and the rest of the Webmandos really look foolish with their Paul Revere's Ride BS. The riders that showed up were yelling "seconds are coming"

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    It might be funnier if it was original and wasn't cribbed from a baseball announcer
    No idea what you’re talking about, even though I never claimed it to be original oh keeper of the interwebz? I actually heard it in a Pat Rogers carbine course years ago. It’s just appropriately funny in this situation, and the Bundy Boondoggle, did it strike a nerve with ya?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-i...dangerous-magnet-for-militia-types?ref=scroll

Looks like the Jussie Smollett of Gun rights is still in jail and has been arraigned on the charges previously stated. That includes zero gun charges and nothing to do with any gun laws.

Instagram user @MrGunsnGear, who has more than 100,000 followers on the site, encouraged people to travel to Mahopac and “shoot traitors.”

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I wont be dying on someone elses hill that they themselves have abandoned. Imo the call for "boogaloo" in states like comiefornia, NY, Massachusetts, ****cago, etc came and went long ago. They have what they have now because they didnt stand up against tyrany.

This is my state. This is my hill. Everyone has to draw their own line. We all have but one life to live and one life to give. Its each persons choice how they are going to do both.
    In Indiana we have it pretty damn good because so far legislative action has worked.
    But if you think for one second that there arent tyrants in the statehouse and wearing a uniform in indiana that will happily take away your freedom of the 2nd, then you are sadly mistaken. We must be ready and vigilant. Action begins way before it comes time to "boogaloo" if ever. That means all other better options have failed
    War must never be a first resort. Our founding father gave us so many ways to prevent it coming to that so we must use those first.

But people who want to sit behind their cushy desks and computers and laugh at people for being ready or using certain words... well **** them. We all know whats happening in this country and that rights and innocent people are being oppressed. The government is the ones that must be jeld accountible and that we cannot allow to make mistakes. If the people screw up because they were trying to protect freedom then honestly, oh well.
    The boston massacre was a total propaganda hit job by the colonists against the british.
    I can tell you agents of the government are always working hard to discredit and hide the truth and people who know it and will fight to preserve or expose it. One needs to look no farther than this thread and the attitudes of some with their noses up in the air

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I wont be dying on someone elses hill that they themselves have abandoned. Imo the call for "boogaloo" in states like comiefornia, NY, Massachusetts, ****cago, etc came and went long ago. They have what they have now because they didnt stand up against tyrany.

This is my state. This is my hill. Everyone has to draw their own line. We all have but one life to live and one life to give. Its each persons choice how they are going to do both.
    In Indiana we have it pretty damn good because so far legislative action has worked.
    But if you think for one second that there arent tyrants in the statehouse and wearing a uniform in indiana that will happily take away your freedom of the 2nd, then you are sadly mistaken. We must be ready and vigilant. Action begins way before it comes time to "boogaloo" if ever. That means all other better options have failed
    War must never be a first resort. Our founding father gave us so many ways to prevent it coming to that so we must use those first.

But people who want to sit behind their cushy desks and computers and laugh at people for being ready or using certain words... well **** them. We all know whats happening in this country and that rights and innocent people are being oppressed. The government is the ones that must be jeld accountible and that we cannot allow to make mistakes. If the people screw up because they were trying to protect freedom then honestly, oh well.
    The boston massacre was a total propaganda hit job by the colonists against the british.
    I can tell you agents of the government are always working hard to discredit and hide the truth and people who know it and will fight to preserve or expose it. One needs to look no farther than this thread and the attitudes of some with their noses up in the air

:patriot:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-i...dangerous-magnet-for-militia-types?ref=scroll

Looks like the Jussie Smollett of Gun rights is still in jail and has been arraigned on the charges previously stated. That includes zero gun charges and nothing to do with any gun laws.

Instagram user @MrGunsnGear, who has more than 100,000 followers on the site, encouraged people to travel to Mahopac and “shoot traitors.”

From your cite

The standoff also attracted attention from prominent right-wing figures. Gun Owners of America, a more extreme alternative to the National Rifle Association, tweeted that it was “monitoring the situation.” Enrique Tarrio, a Florida congressional candidate and the head of the far-right Proud Boys men’s groups, fumed over the standoff.

Good thing the update you picked isn't biased or anything

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    BUG,

You know the daily beast is left wing propaganda!

But they did name some of the “players” that were screaming for a turn out in support of the alleged idiot!

GOA seems to be a legit organization IMO, I guess you could say the no compromise stance they promote could be considered extreme to a anti 2 AD person.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah, I'm kind of pissed at being taken in. People are free to think I'm stupid. What I can't seem to get people to consider is why so many people were ready to believe, and why that is very dangerous

Do people think Gavrilo Princip expected or planned in his wildest dreams what the results of his action would be?

I, for one, think red flag laws will chalk up a few successes but are much more likely to be abused. Post on INGO the Tree of Liberty quote, somebody doxxes you and government moves to confiscate your firearms (for your own good) may seem far fetched in IN but is perfectly believable in NY. Anything that allows extra-judicial proceedings is a nightmare, because pathways exist to acheive the same results; they're just inconvenient for the governments purpose because you have to demonstrate the probable cause first before you take action. How many of us really believe red flag will predominantly be used judiciously and only in emergencies? I am not one of those

It pains me that people are so unread as to willfully believe the Bundy ranch was only about a cheapskate not wanting to pay grazing fees or Malheur was not about forcing people to give up their land so it could be added to a wildlife preserve

Like the quote says "Government Is Like Fire, a Dangerous Servant and a Fearful Master"

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    From your cite

Good thing the update you picked isn't biased or anything
    I repeatedly hear on INGO that GOA won't compromise where the NRA will, so wouldn't that make them more extreme, at least in the Mt. Dew sense of the word?

And I don't see how labeling the Proud Boys as far-right could be controversial.

Do you have any issue with the facts as presented, or just an ad hominem attack on the source?

Top Bottom