• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    A former U.S. attorney representing Benghazi whistleblowers is claiming that 400 surface-to-air missiles were stolen during the deadly attack in Libya and are now “in the hands of some very ugly people.” He also said the Obama administration is “deeply concerned” that the weapons may be used to shoot down airliners.

In an interview with WMAL radio, Joe DiGenova explained that the stolen missiles also represent one of the reasons the U.S. State Department shut down 19 embassies across the Middle East last week.

400 Surface-to-Air Missiles Were Stolen During Benghazi Attack and Are Now ?in the Hands of Some Very Ugly People?, Says Whistleblowers? Attorney | TheBlaze.com

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That's what happens when you do dirty on the side arms deal. I hope some people in this administration serve some jail time after they get out of office. Starting with the community organizer in chief.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I guess this explains why Barry and the Gang were demanding non-disclosures from everyone involved.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    This is the upgraded Fast and Furious program. "2 Fast 2 Furious" Staring Paul Walker, David Patraeus, Eva Mendez and Hilary Clinton

** I could totally photoshop this, but its 2 early and I'm 2 lazy

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    That's what happens when you do dirty on the side arms deal. I hope some people in this administration serve some jail time after they get out of office. Starting with the community organizer in chief.

Our government higher-ups don't do time. Only the fall guys do time. The worst that ever happens to the decision makers is they resign in disgrace.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    The really sad thing is that, due to the complicity of the mainstream media in this administration's corruption, "phony scandals" like Fast & Furious, Benghazi, IRS, NSA, etc., result in no responsibility laid at the feet of the perpetrators. Consequently, when the inevitable happens -- US civilian airliners shot down with these missiles -- America may finally wake up and hold them accountable. Or, more likely, they will just blame Bush.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The President's approval rating is down to 41%, so maybe some of this is beginning to stick. But I kind of doubt it. I just don't get the sense that the newer generations of Americans really care about anything. The MSM is openly covering up for this ruling regime. Media Matters tells them what to say and they do it. Twenty years ago, there would have been a big stink about it, but not any more. I don't know how bad things have to get before it wakes some of these people up.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Before the right wing blogsphere gets fully spooled up, has anybody stopped to ask the basic question:

"Why would there be four hundred US-supplied portable SAMs in Benghazi, Libya?" That number is a veritable **** ton of MANPADS, especially for an area where the consulate (or Libyans, for that matter) faced zero air-to-ground threats.

DiGenova said “that I do not know, whether they were at the annex.” However, the attorney said “it is clear that the [CIA] annex was somehow involved in the process of the distribution of those missiles.”

Furthermore, why would infrared-seeking surface to air missiles be a threat to US embassies and consulates?

This just does not make any sense.

Bmrdude

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    The story here makes perfect sense... for a "false-flag" op. Take down some airliners, blame group A B or C, instill yet more fear into the public and enact more Constitution eroding EO's for our "protection."

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Makes sense now....

The order to stand down was most likely because they were worried fix wing aircraft or helicopters could be shot down in the rescue?

When a commercial plane falls out of the sky for some unknown reason, this might be the answer!

Top Bottom