• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    Since Seymour has now been officially declared a metropolis and been blessed with a new White Castle-I was wondering if anyone has any good/bad experiences with open carry or carrying in this gourmet restaurant.
    Since they are open 24/7 and are really close to I65-I'm thinking this might be a good place to be armed and ready. :)
    Don't want any lowlife takin' my sliders without a fight.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I know you're excited to have sliders so close to your sofa, but trust me, it'll wear off REAL fast.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Hmm...white castles.... i hadn't had white castle in almost 3 years. I miss it, but its a good thing though. Me and white castle don't get along. The after effects, well, lets just say they're more deadlier than a nuclear bomb:D

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Now in an effort to completely jack this thread. Did you grow up around Brownstown? I lived there through high school. Do you shoot at South Central? Sorry for the thread jack, I thought I was the only one that even knew where Brownstown is!

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I've never noticed any signs at our local White Castle, but I always carry there(concealed). The wife and I don't go there often, but consider it a "treat" of sorts.

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Best time I ever had with Sliders was at a bar in Chicago when I lived there. They had frozen ones that they served, so we were doing shots called "prairie fires" (tequila and tobassco) and eating Sliders with tobassco suace. Yummy good times! Sorry that doesn't answer the OP.

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Now in an effort to completely jack this thread. Did you grow up around Brownstown? I lived there through high school. Do you shoot at South Central? Sorry for the thread jack, I thought I was the only one that even knew where Brownstown is!
    Hey, those of use who shoot USPSA know were South Central is! I've been thinking of joining by the way...

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I'm not sure about OC of a firearm, but if you don't get to a bathroom quickly after a bag of sliders you may end up OC'ing something else.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Since Seymour has now been officially declared a metropolis and been blessed with a new White Castle-I was wondering if anyone has any good/bad experiences with open carry or carrying in this gourmet restaurant.
    Since they are open 24/7 and are really close to I65-I'm thinking this might be a good place to be armed and ready. :)
    Don't want any lowlife takin' my sliders without a fight.

Maybe you'd be safer going to The Brick in Jonesville! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom