• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    At least it has some visibilty now. Elon has commented.

Very thankful for X. May have never heard of this incident otherwise.

I disagree with Elon. There was nothing unintentional about it.
    Furthermore, since the act was captured on video, it should proceed to trial and sentencing by the end of the week. There is no defense to be mounted. Straight to the executioner.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I disagree with Elon. There was nothing unintentional about it.
    Furthermore, since the act was captured on video, it should proceed to trial and sentencing by the end of the week. There is no defense to be mounted. Straight to the executioner.
    He did say "at minimum," but yeah, I think he's vastly underestimated the appropriate charge. Repeatedly slamming someone's head into concrete is not an unintentional murder.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    He did say "at minimum," but yeah, I think he's vastly underestimated the appropriate charge. Repeatedly slamming someone's head into concrete is not an unintentional murder.
    I would be interested in the thoughts of the attorneys here. Pre meditated murder requires pre mediation, if the intent was to beat the crap out of the girl and it went too far over into homicide it may not be capital murder as I have read.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I would be interested in the thoughts of the attorneys here. Pre meditated murder requires pre mediation, if the intent was to beat the crap out of the girl and it went too far over into homicide it may not be capital murder as I have read.
    After the first head strike, everything else following was premeditated.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Missouri murder/homicide law summary:

Not sure if the attorneys here are versed in Missouri law. Each jurisdiction handles things a little differently and has different nomenclature.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Missouri murder/homicide law summary:

Not sure if the attorneys here are versed in Missouri law. Each jurisdiction handles things a little differently and has different nomenclature.
    From that I read it this way, but again not an attorney.

Second-Degree murder has elements of both rational and irrational thought and action on the part of the defendant. An example would be two people getting into a fight at a bar; one gets the advantage and continues to beat on the other, intending in that moment only, to kill.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Exactly what is the minimum time to facilitate pre meditation?

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    White Rural Rage must be directed against all of the liberal POS that appear on the ballot in the voting booth. This silent majority must get off their a$$ and vote against liberals and wokes and communists and anyone posing a threat to the America we love! Why should the real majority often be at the mercy of a few minority groups? Don’t believe me? Just look at Illinois, New York, Detroit, Chicago, LA, Baltimore and the :poop: holes they have become.
    Wake up people of the silent majority! :rockwoot:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    White Rural Rage must be directed against all of the liberal POS that appear on the ballot in the voting booth. This silent majority must get off their a$$ and vote against liberals and wokes and communists and anyone posing a threat to the America we love! Why should the real majority often be at the mercy of a few minority groups? Don’t believe me? Just look at Illinois, New York, Detroit, Chicago, LA, Baltimore and the :poop: holes they have become.
    Wake up people of the silent majority! :rockwoot:
    This silent majority is oft mentioned on INGO but I don’t know where it is, who it is, or how we get them involved? I sure do not see them. I rarely meet anyone as conservative as me, and just do not see where this silent majority is. I hope there is…

Top Bottom