Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Mine is red. Not me...……:p
    dm3NLY1.jpg

I work out of my Burgandy Z-71.
    Its only red because of the blood that has been paid by the young souls you’ve trafficked over your Loooong career!:rockwoot:Dont think I don’t remember you asking me to get the “tape” out of the van?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    While reading this story on my Yahoo feed at lunch today a white van pulled up at the house (true story). Went out to greet whomever and I gotta say the Amazon driver did not appear the least bit humored when told I figured it had to be someone coming to harvest body parts or deliver my Amazon. Jeesch you'd think she'd want a heads up on something this important. Suppose I could excuse her disinterest in the Christmas rush and all; but she really didn't have that much hustle to her shuffle, don't think that was it.

JSJamboree

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2013
    Avon
    Ive got cameras just for this purpose, live down a dead end road and there are always vehicles pulling in and stopping. Cant trust anyone and I wanna have video if one of these people do end up doing something.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    My wife was attempted to be abducted as a child. A car pulled up asking for directions. Offered a treat for help. He grabbed her arm and she bolted.

it’s uncommon but does happen

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I don't know if most of you remember or not, during the DC Sniper attacks, the most common report was of a white panel van. They shut down highways searching white panel vans.

When all was said and done (I don't remember the make/model) the guy had some old blue hoopty that had the rear seat removed so he could lay down in the trunk.

Fear white panel vans... they are everywhere. (Add spooky noises and voice, I don't know the color for that)

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I don't know if most of you remember or not, during the DC Sniper attacks, the most common report was of a white panel van. They shut down highways searching white panel vans.

When all was said and done (I don't remember the make/model) the guy had some old blue hoopty that had the rear seat removed so he could lay down in the trunk.

Fear white panel vans... they are everywhere. (Add spooky noises and voice, I don't know the color for that)

I believe he had a minor with him.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I was abducted once, but the spaceship brought me back a few hrs later. It's state law, they have to bring you back after the probe

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

I think it was a Chevy Caprice...blue. He altered the fuel filler so he could fire through the hole behind the flip-down license plate.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    My wife was attempted to be abducted as a child. A car pulled up asking for directions. Offered a treat for help. He grabbed her arm and she bolted.

it’s uncommon but does happen

Wow, that's wild.

I'm sure it does happen, but I'm just about as sure that what we now call "sex trafficking or "human trafficking" isn't that. It's runaways and, often drug addicted runaways who somewhat willingly turn to freelance prostitution, but eventually are made part of more organized prostitution.

Kids grabbed off the street, it's rare and even more grim....but not "human trafficking".

Top Bottom