• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    The United States Marine Corps serves at the pleasure of the United States President. Those Vagina Hat wearing transsexual pink haired bad guys of the Occupy movement will be really bummed out about what is going to happen to them if they try this stunt. It'll be a very memorable thing to watch.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Any nonsense like this needs to be met with swift and overwhelming force. Any survivors should be tried in federal court. We are way past "enough is enough".

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    The United States Marine Corps serves at the pleasure of the United States President. Those Vagina Hat wearing transsexual pink haired bad guys of the Occupy movement will be really bummed out about what is going to happen to them if they try this stunt. It'll be a very memorable thing to watch.
    Not trying to be disrespectful or start a fight but is not the constitution your 1st duty.. im just asking because that's what I was always told and maybe that was just a given in what you said

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Megasaki

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Bloomington
    The other branches of the Military are sworn to defend the Constitution . The Marines the President. They are allocated funds directly by the President, thats why the WH guards are Marines.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    The other branches of the Military are sworn to defend the Constitution . The Marines the President. They are allocated funds directly by the President, thats why the WH guards are Marines.
    Oh cool.,.good to know.. i just assumed the constitution. Thank you for educating me

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    A Canadian Group? Calling for insurrection in the United States?

#carpetbombvancouver!

ALL snipers from every service and federal agencies on top of Whitehouse. Loaded with frangible bullets. Head shots on anyone screaming through a bull horn.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/white-house-siege-september-17/

White House Siege Organizers Release New Tactical Briefings with Image of White House in Flames

https://www.theorganicprepper.com/whitehousesiege-occupy/
    Its only going to get worse, I just see it as evidence that Christ's time is close. I hate to see the violence and anarchy but im definitely not in fear of it.. now those that want to poke fun at me go ahead. I will still love you all

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This was not started as a religious thread, but there is speculation that soon you will not be allowed to enter a grocery store or many businesses without a covid chip.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    This was not started as a religious thread, but there is speculation that soon you will not be allowed to enter a grocery store or many businesses without a covid chip.
    I see that happening.. just do a a search on ID2020 Project.. headed up by none other than Bill gates.. its not fake news, ID2020 Project is a real thing, just where it will lead is open to debate. I started a thread in general politics if your interested in chiming in, I'd love to get others engaged in a discussion on that topic

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I am concerned more about the OP situation.

I am concerned that patriots will attempt to form a barrier around the Whitehouse and that it will lead to violence.

I am concerned that the DC politicians will order the police to stand down and that the Military will have to quell the "peaceful protesters" in their attempts to burn down the Whitehouse and most likely other federal buildings.

I think that Halon Foggers should be used instead of CS.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I see that happening.. just do a a search on ID2020 Project.. headed up by none other than Bill gates.. its not fake news, ID2020 Project is a real thing, just where it will lead is open to debate. I started a thread in general politics if your interested in chiming in, I'd love to get others engaged in a discussion on that topic

Can we limit that discussion to just one thread please?

As to this siege, will they be using the Naruto Run like at Area 51?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I am concerned more about the OP situation.

I am concerned that patriots will attempt to form a barrier around the Whitehouse and that it will lead to violence.

I am concerned that the DC politicians will order the police to stand down and that the Military will have to quell the "peaceful protesters" in their attempts to burn down the Whitehouse and most likely other federal buildings.

I think that Halon Foggers should be used instead of CS.
    Yep.

BTW Halon displaces breathable air, so it will be lights out soon for the protesters. Put out the protesters AND the fire at the same time.

OK, so probably not lights out, but they'll likely get a bit drowsy and tingly, etc. and their cognative ability (what little they have to begin with) will decrease at least. But at that point, the cops just need to borrow SCBAs from the FD and walk around applying flex cuffs while they are docile. You know, just like smoking beehives. :):

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Yep.

BTW Halon displaces breathable air, so it will be lights out soon for the protesters. Put out the protesters AND the fire at the same time.

OK, so probably not lights out, but they'll likely get a bit drowsy and tingly, etc. and their cognative ability (what little they have to begin with) will decrease at least. But at that point, the cops just need to borrow SCBAs from the FD and walk around applying flex cuffs while they are docile. You know, just like smoking beehives. :):

:yesway: That is my point exactly. I couldn't remember SCBA, all I could think of was SCUBA and I knew that was wrong.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    :yesway: That is my point exactly. I couldn't remember SCBA, all I could think of was SCUBA and I knew that was wrong.
    I have a feeling the spin doctors will make any justified force seem unjustified. One thing is certain, a large percentage of the networks will try to make Trump and his supporters look bad any chance they get.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Its only going to get worse, I just see it as evidence that Christ's time is close. I hate to see the violence and anarchy but im definitely not in fear of it.. now those that want to poke fun at me go ahead. I will still love you all

Is the sky falling where you are?

Believe it or not we are in some of the most peaceful times in history. There have certainly been much worse times that a Jesus may have come back for.

Hell, with that view it implies that Jesus cares more about America then the decades of human rights atrocities across Asia and Africa.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Is the sky falling where you are?

Believe it or not we are in some of the most peaceful times in history. There have certainly been much worse times that a Jesus may have come back for.

Hell, with that view it implies that Jesus cares more about America then the decades of human rights atrocities across Asia and Africa.
    Not necessarily, there are many aspects to the time of his return. War and unrest are but one small piece of the puzzle and as far as living in one of the most peaceful times in history.. well ask syria, Iran, Iraq, Ukraine, parts of Africa, Saudia Arabia and many others. There is war all around us.

Top Bottom