WHO: 10% of world's people may have been infected with Chinese virus.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I had a pre-surgery Covid19 test in July. Yup, no active virus but had the antibodies. Only thing I can recall was when I was sick in January that began on my birthday weekend. Fever, bazooka barfing, chills, etc. I felt like a lump of coal for 2 - 3 weeks.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I had a pre-surgery Covid19 test in July. Yup, no active virus but had the antibodies. Only thing I can recall was when I was sick in January that began on my birthday weekend. Fever, bazooka barfing, chills, etc. I felt like a lump of coal for 2 - 3 weeks.
    Regardless what these fancy companies say it was here long before they want to admit to it. There is no real way to actually know when it got here. They didn't have tests until 2020.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    It started flowing across the borders in December January time. That doesn't mean it was actually here here though. The first few documented cases with hospitalizations were Aprilish. My sister was hospitalized around then with it. Most people have very little contact with international travelers or took some months to have a spreader pool. It was definitely not here in any measurable number prior to Jan 2020 the odds that a native based person had it before feb are almost zero.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Omigosh!
    If Tango wasn't in China, then there's another virus out there that mimics Covid 19.
    Or, Covid existed before we thought it did.
    Or, the Covid antibody tests are not completely accurate.

Well the antibody tests are not refined, and the science is shaky. People are testing 0 antibody presence in as little as 3 months post recovery. Reinfection in China is a thing and no China isn't reporting fairly or openly.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Regardless what these fancy companies say it was here long before they want to admit to it. There is no real way to actually know when it got here. They didn't have tests until 2020.

I think people showing up to hospitals needing ventilators for a mysterious disease would get reported and be a good measure of when it started here.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It started flowing across the borders in December January time. That doesn't mean it was actually here here though. The first few documented cases with hospitalizations were Aprilish. My sister was hospitalized around then with it. Most people have very little contact with international travelers or took some months to have a spreader pool. It was definitely not here in any measurable number prior to Jan 2020 the odds that a native based person had it before feb are almost zero.

What ever you say Capt. I was sick as **** in early January and not since. And yes I have the little anti-body thingamajiggers in my blood so go figure. I know of others that were sick at that same time and have them as well.

Not knocking your work or the good people trying to track something that is in effect untraceable unless you can believe anything the Chicoms tell us. Just saying what I know personally.

Now, could I have gotten these from contact and not gotten sick....????

I fit all the perimeters of someone that should have had my butt licked by it.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    What ever you say Capt. I was sick as **** in early January and not since. And yes I have the little anti-body thingamajiggers in my blood so go figure. I know of others that were sick at that same time and have them as well.

Not knocking your work or the good people trying to track something that is in effect untraceable unless you can believe anything the Chicoms tell us. Just saying what I know personally.

Now, could I have gotten these from contact and not gotten sick....????

I fit all the perimeters of someone that should have had my butt licked by it.

The science on antibodies is showing they are mostly gone after 3 months. So for you to have them coming up on 10 months would be a strain. When did you get your anti body check?

Being forgettable by immune systems is one reason the common cold Corona viruses are so effective. You can have the same virus multiple times a year. It's a major reason why the company I work for isn't testing for antibodies.

My sister is 30 and healthy. In shape fresh out of the military, she ended up in the hospital in April for 2 weeks. When she was home she couldn't get through a sentence without wheezing and being out of breath. It likes older overweight males, but it doesn't get everyone the same, which is what makes it difficult. There is good science behind initial dosing levels correlating with severity.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Makes me wonder tomorrow when I go for my yearly physical at the VA if they tested for antibodies when I did my lab work last week.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The science on antibodies is showing they are mostly gone after 3 months. So for you to have them coming up on 10 months would be a strain. When did you get your anti body check?

Being forgettable by immune systems is one reason the common cold Corona viruses are so effective. You can have the same virus multiple times a year. It's a major reason why the company I work for isn't testing for antibodies.

My sister is 30 and healthy. In shape fresh out of the military, she ended up in the hospital in April for 2 weeks. When she was home she couldn't get through a sentence without wheezing and being out of breath. It likes older overweight males, but it doesn't get everyone the same, which is what makes it difficult. There is good science behind initial dosing levels correlating with severity.

That is the clearest answer yet that I have heard outside what my Dr told me which matches what you said.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

I know a nurse who has tested positive 3 times since March. She had to test negative twice before she returned to work. So I assume the antibodies don't stick with everyone equal amount of time.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Were you in China? There is 0.0 chance you had it here back in September unless you were walking around Wuhan. Tracking this has been a major part of my job for a while now, and the company I work for takes it very serious. My ceo was one of the task force members.

I thought you were the one that did taxes for illegals?

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I know a nurse who has tested positive 3 times since March. She had to test negative twice before she returned to work. So I assume the antibodies don't stick with everyone equal amount of time.

Some people test 0 antibody presence within weeks. The last real news of of China on this was that people were being reinfected within a month of being past the virus. Now we don't know what's actually going on in China because the regime has north Korea like control over information.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    It was October of 2019 when we think I had it ( flu, pneumonia and a couple other tests came back negative) looking back and when I had my annual exam in aug 2020, my doctor and me talked about it and he said that on the visit in October I did have all the textbook symptoms and he asked if he could do a antibody test and it came back positive for the antibody.. could be coincidence... I did get sick between Oct 2019 and now(a few times) and maybe it was one of those and I was just one of the lucky ones that didn't get severely sick... idk

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom