Who Builds a Truck for their 3-Year-Old Grandson?? New project in progress!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I can add installing windshields to my list of talents now....we got that done yesterday. Cole was pretty excited to see not only a seat in his truck but windows too!

View attachment 284441 View attachment 284444
    Things are coming along nicely and such incredible future memories are being made here as well. Especially with you documenting everything mom.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I should’ve looked at the username. I apologize to everyone involved
    You're good. I just roll with it...

Hood and tailgate got painted today. Bed is up next... that's gonna take some work. We have no idea how many layers of paint are on it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    YOU TWO STOP IT RIGHT NOW!

IF MY WIFE GETS WIND OF THIS KIND OF PROGRESS SHE IS GOING TO MAKE ME FINISH SOME PROJECTS DOWN HERE!

And we cant have that now can we?

I mean, when a man tells you he'll get it done, he'll get it done. You dont have to remind him every 6 months. Geez!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We have another "date" at the junk yard in the morning. Shutting down the office for a week has been too much work here. He likes when I go with him cause I find the "good stuff". I found black seat belts and interior door ethe other day. Cole was excited today to try out the seat belts. Monday, I am back to my regular work schedule.

Dante1983

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2021
    You're good. I just roll with it...

Hood and tailgate got painted today. Bed is up next... that's gonna take some work. We have no idea how many layers of paint are on it.
    How are you taking the paint off? Are you removing the whole thing to do it?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    How are you taking the paint off? Are you removing the whole thing to do it?
    The bed was removed before he started cleaning up the frame. He replaced the shocks, brakes, brake lines, gas lines, gas tank, front suspension parts, etc before he stripped down the cab and started doing any body work. He plans to wire wheel the bed before he starts on any necessary repairs. The front panel is the worst...bowed out and pretty beat up so I will be ordering a new one from Auto Metal Direct. The bed will be restored and painted before we put it back on the truck.

Top Bottom