• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Gun went off at the fuel pumps while he was getting gas. No damage and not sure of of anything else. Police spent a half hour looking for the bullet. I was kidding about it being an ingo'er

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Worn out leather holster that didn't fit the gun to begin with?

More likely floppy nylon holster.

It's not always those kinds of holsters that can actuate a trigger.

I know of a guy (who, if he reads this can out himself - but I don't think he's active on here any more) who had an A/D due to the way his high quality Big Brand Name kydex holster flexed as he was getting into his vehicle.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    GnliJgI.jpg

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Who made this kydex that allowed the ND? I cannot see how that's possible with mine?

BIG name company...before there were dozens upon dozens upon dozens of kydex benders. There was a lawsuit (hence why I'm hesitant to name them). Again - I know personally a guy who was physical witness to this event. At one time both guys (holster wearer and witness) were fairly active INGOers.

Apparently the lateral stresses put on the holster from getting into a car seat (Just the right angle, just the right body shape, just the right seat shape, etc) caused the center of the holster to flex enough to actuate a trigger. I don't know what kind of gun.

Looking at my very own same-brand holsters, I also can't figure out exactly how it happened. What I do know - is that it happened. The INGOer it happened to last posted in November of '15. The witnesses' last INGO post was in Sept of '17.

Take this info for what you will. I trust this witness implicitly.

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Redneck Kroger=westside. Kroghetto=downtown. Krogucci=eastside. Hidden Kroger=southside. Newest on on the northside yet to be named here in Bloomington.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Redneck Kroger=westside. Kroghetto=downtown. Krogucci=eastside. Hidden Kroger=southside. Newest on on the northside yet to be named here in Bloomington.

This is so funny. And true. :) We use basically the same names. We live closet to the new one but my wife doesn't like it as much as Gucci Kroger.

Not to drift the thread but what time to you leave Bloomington to head over to HHRP for Monday night steel?

Pyro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 18, 2018
    Indy

must be a universal Kroger thing as I'm North Indy and I just went to KroGhetto (86th &Town) and was at Krogucci (120th and Rangeline) last week for the sushi on the spinner. I think the one on 106th and Michigan must be Hidden Kroger as it's new.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This is so funny. And true. :) We use basically the same names. We live closet to the new one but my wife doesn't like it as much as Gucci Kroger...

If you like Asian girls, the eye candy is better at kro-gucci. Some of them drive Maserati's. :rolleyes:
    That said, the staff has went way way downhill there. Understaffed, walmart employee rejects and other stuff is in your face nearly every visit. Empty shelves, trashed produce dept, parking lot cart corrals overflowing and un-maintained restrooms are now the norm.

I often drive past the kro-gucci to the new kro-marsh on the north side. It's mostly still the old Marsh staff that liked their jobs and knew how to work. :twocents:

Is the new east side Fresh Thyme open yet?

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    If you like Asian girls, the eye candy is better at kro-gucci. Some of them drive Maserati's. :rolleyes:
    That said, the staff has went way way downhill there. Understaffed, walmart employee rejects and other stuff is in your face nearly every visit. Empty shelves, trashed produce dept, parking lot cart corrals overflowing and un-maintained restrooms are now the norm.

I often drive past the kro-gucci to the new kro-marsh on the north side. It's mostly still the old Marsh staff that liked their jobs and knew how to work. :twocents:

Is the new east side Fresh Thyme open yet?

You practically drive past my house! The Fresh Thyme is supposed to open August 1.

And yes, I do like Asian girls.:naughty:

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Hidden Kroger is also known as Kro-country. The north one is across the street from the HD shop. Kro-wheels? Kro-cycle? HDKro? What will it become.....

Top Bottom