• Do you have Facebook?

• Total voters

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    LMAO….some guys hate FB and don't use it, only talk to who I want, but on forums like INGO all the time……..?????? FB is just like a forum folks, no need to be scared. I'm on FB an like to tick off the hardcore libtards and their stupid thoughts on things, keep up with friends and several I have met on forums are in FB groups as well. I do lots of ATV riding and many such groups on FB, in fact more than on any forum asking questions about problems I can help with, wealth of useful info on FB. I have also found on FB when people know your real name there is no need of mods because seems most are very courteous to each other at least on the forum groups in FB.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Have it. occasionally browse to kill time. used to update pics of the kiddo for long distance family to see but that tapered off a long time ago. Unfortunately after getting rid of all the political garbage and unfollowing the people that do nothing but post 50 scriptural memes a day all that's left is baby pics of high school classmates and the occasional post from a snowflake child of a family friend not enough of a nuisance to block.

LMAO….some guys hate FB and don't use it, only talk to who I want, but on forums like INGO all the time……..?????? FB is just like a forum folks, no need to be scared. I'm on FB an like to tick off the hardcore libtards and their stupid thoughts on things, keep up with friends and several I have met on forums are in FB groups as well. I do lots of ATV riding and many such groups on FB, in fact more than on any forum asking questions about problems I can help with, wealth of useful info on FB. I have also found on FB when people know your real name there is no need of mods because seems most are very courteous to each other at least on the forum groups in FB.

except the formats FUBAR, search is worthless, and screen real-estate usage is crap. I'll take a dedicated forum all week over 30 seconds trying to find ANYTHING on FB. The real name thing is hardly a requirement so you never know unless you've actually met the person.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have a FB page. Many many friends etc scattered across the country. Best way to keep track.

I am done with serious political discussion on there. The snowflakes and douche bags are just to much.
    i think some of them migrated to the ingo political section. There's a reason I don't go there anymore. I got tired of talking to a dumb brick wall. Also I guess I did get tired of bragging that trump won too :cool:
    youd think trolls would stick to their safe spaces where they are accepted and loved, but the internet lets the predators spread and come out of the darkness. They look for an arguemebt. They go where they can stir up trouble. Sometimes you just have to let the children have their own table and the adults have theirs. I left the children's table (political section)

FishnHunt

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Churubusco
    Back in my day...

Facebook was for new incoming college students to meet people at their new school. I signed up when a college email address was required. Still have and use it, but it's changed quit a bit.
    ^^^ This. I only use it to engage with close friends & personal interests, & occasionally post snippets of my life. I don't argue with anyone and ignore/unfollow the rest of the crap that's populated it now.

Top Bottom