Who has good lowers at a good price Greenwood/South Indy area?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    I am looking for a lower. I do not really want to pay a ton, and I would like to actually have heard the brand before. Who has them local? Thanks!

Speedybruin4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    US Defense Solutions usually has a good mix of lowers. Last time I was there they had Anderson, Spikes and a few others. They are located at 37 just outside of Greenwood. They are great guys to deal with, great prices and awesome customer service. I have bought several guns off of them.

Huntinfool

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    US Defense Solutions usually has a good mix of lowers. Last time I was there they had Anderson, Spikes and a few others. They are located at 37 just outside of Greenwood. They are great guys to deal with, great prices and awesome customer service. I have bought several guns off of them.

Yea, what SB4 said

Razer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2013
    South Central Indiana
    USDS has a good selection, I will be getting some more parts there soon. I picked up an Aero lower at Bradis the other day for $80. Got my Aero upper and hand guard today in the mail from an online dealer though they sent the wrong hand guard.....

So far I'm quite happy with the Aero quality, hoping I continue to like it as I progress in my build as I'm just starting.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    One man...bob. Plainfield shooting supply. He's got cases full of lowers. Anderson, spikes, black rain, noveske, stag, yhm, jp, and more I'm forgetting.

Top Bottom