• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    No panic buying/selling here. I ordered my AR in late October and received it in early November (@ 2 weeks). I had been looking for the best deal I could find, and that was it! Only thing I've bought since were some targets. After the first of the year, I'm getting another air rifle.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    :coffee:

Me, no panic buyins here.

I need a case of x39 but my supplier didnt raise no prices so im good.
    And i need 1 more 7.62x39 mag to fill my side pouch.

Now if my friggn contractors would pay me on time i'd have everything i need with the exception of a TIGER in 308 or 54r xmad:

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    No panic buying but was looking to get my first AR. I was shopping around (window shopping) when the CT shooting happened. Now, they're double (or more).. At this point, I'd be stoked to get a deal on a stripped lower to have for when the bubble bursts.

(anyone got one they wanna unload ? LOL )

SockMonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I haven't. I don't have the money to do regular buying, let alone "panic" buying. There are several firearms related items I'd love to buy, if I had any money. Perhaps if I could get a better job...

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Can't afford it if I wanted to lol. Have a stripped lower I was building. Got as far as the trigger guard and LPK, but looks like the build will take much longer than I anticipated. Tis ok, I have an ar already, and I was planning on doing this build pretty slowly anyways.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I've never done any panic buying unless you count when I hear last call. There are things I want but I'm not going to pay stupid prices for them so I'll gladly wait until things return to normal.

FWShooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Zero and I refuse to.

Almost bought a mini 14 at the gun show today because it was not a bad price. However; there were zero other good deals to be found and the price gouging was out of hand. Crappy beat to hell 30 round mags for 30+

I keep my ammo at certain levels to avoid these situations. Thankfully most reputable gun places realize their customers are worth more and are not price gouging. Granted impossible to find anything from them since they run out quick and some idiot resells it.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Not buying at these prices. Really would have liked to get one of those Troy ARs from Dick's, but I was not about to go to the fights on Black Friday. Glad I did not waste my time back ordering one. Will not shop at DSG again.

Top Bottom