• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I need more MREs, some night vision and some medical supplies. I did think about an electrical generator for a while, but to keep fuel stored for the long term would be more effort/expense than I am willing to spend. No panic buying for me.

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    hell i just want an ak, a mka 1919, a few more sks's, and a couple more pistols. maybe a saiga or two. the rest of my wants are pistol grip mossberg and 870 remmy, as well as jc higgins bolt action 12. that will make me happy for a while besides ammo lmao.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    A Remington Enhanced 1911 w/threaded barrel isn't a panic purchase is it? :D

IMG_0597_zpsad603d1f.jpg

Last edited:

model60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    My salvation is secured, my shelves/freezers are stocked, a little cash put back, well armed, ammo stocked and backup heat and water...suggest you do the same. Why panic?

jqunac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    I have but prefer to call it strategic asset requisitioning in response to situational transitioning.

But I refuse to pay horrendously. Purchased a few things on backorder at retail and some 9mm just before it became next to impossible to find.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    :n00b:Haven't as of yet, but now that you mention it, I'm starting to panic over not having panic bought yet! Geez, I'll be back , I have to buy that $700 Jennings .22 before someone else panic buys it! God let it still be there!!:n00b:

ront1960

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2012
    Terre Haute, IN
    I have somewhat. I stocked up on some cast bullets but that was so I wouldn't have to go to the 1500 and fight the crowds. I about **** when I saw how much 223 FMJ bullets jumped. I just bought some two shows ago for 55$ now its 125$ from the same guy. I refuse to pay that....its insane. He said he sold like 30,000 that friday. No wonder he's charging that mush if stupid people are willing to pay it, why the hell not. Another consumer induced gouging. ugh!

Top Bottom