• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Opie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Evansville
    I have bought what I needed and nothing else. I am short on .223 ammo, I only have a hundred or so rounds. I have about 1000rds of 9mm and 2500rds of .45. Until the prices come back to normal what I have is going to have to last. I have bought 3 Glocks since the madness began, but that was only to replace other guns that I had sold. Got em all at reasonable prices.

Rbadger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Auburn, IN
    I have not. I refuse to pay the hugely inflated prices. I am thinking of buying a decent high caliber bolt gun but the price on those has remained pretty static. I am wishing that I had some more .45 ammo because right now i only have about 120 rds.

darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Late

Hell I got beat to it, before I could even think about going and buying ammo it was all gone, but I will be damned if I pay $70 for a box of 500 22LR.

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Does it count if I'm getting an S.KY M39 to replace the PL marked one I had?

Or the extra spam cans of ammo just so I can have SOMEthing to shoot this year without worry of running out....

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    I haven't panic bought. Does panic reloading with current supplies count though? I decided to finally get around to reloading the last 200 of my 357 magnum cases..just in case. (i was procrastinating)

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    It would be impossible for me to panic buy since I don't panic.

I've even resisted the urge to sell during this lunacy at 3-5 times standard pricing. I probably should have, but it just didn't seem right to me.

Disclaimer: I did sell 2 PMAGs to a friend for $12.50 each last month, but that wasn't really profiteering, I only made a couple bucks there. ;)

chadman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    I'm lucky to have a reserve. Not as much as I'd like but enough to get by, I hope, until all the scaredies have hoarded and more come on the market

hf3787

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Panic Buying

Panic Buying is a "State-of-Mind". How much does one need? We should be looking ahead to avert a crisis. Just think, what will happen if the current situation should happen with respect to food, water, fuel, etc.

Remember the Boy Scout Motto: BE PREPARED

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Has anyone else who's been following gunbot noticed that a lot of these online sellers items have been on the list for a while? Especially those items with price per round above $1.00? I find it interesting that these companies suddenly have inventory at these inflated prices while the local box stores are struggling to fill the shelves at their relatively normal prices. My thinking is that maybe people are slowing down on the panic buying and being more choosey with their purchases.

Top Bottom