• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    I don't have an AR yet...but I did just submit my stamp for an SBR in 300 blk:D My brother and dad got me hooked with theirs, but I wanted to do something a little different.

Rooze1986

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 26, 2014
    NWI
    I haven't had the money for one yet. Wanted to get an edc and HD shotgun first. Now I have my eye on a Ruger AR556 to dip my foot into the AR world. I have also considered an AK for a while. I just like the idea of being able to accessorize the AR15 to my liking and get a conversion kit.

Ngdonut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    I do not own an AR... yet. I still have a couple guns that are a few spots ahead on my "dream gun list" that I would like to buy before an AR. However, the AR is definitely on that list.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I have 1.5 ARs. That is 2 lowers and one upper. Had 3 ARs at one point but they are not the best choice for the kind of shooting we do. The complete AR we have was put together because they started a class for them at a bench rest shoot we attend. It is pretty accurate but I haven't found "the" load for it yet. It's a work in progress. It may or may not survive. I am hanging onto the other lower waiting to see if a grandson wants it.

Big Papa

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Always been a single shot or a bolt gun hunter and never saw the need. My best friend died suddenly last year and he loved them - loved shooting them, talking about them working on them and building them. I started collecting bits and pieces and after about $635 had enough stuff to put one together. I built it as a way of keeping my friend's memory alive and found out that it's a blast to shoot. Now, I have a couple of 80% lowers and as soon as I learn how to run a mill, I will build me a couple more. One probably for long range and after reading so other posts, I thinking of making the second a 9mm pistol.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Too expensive for something I don't really need... yet.
    Too expensive? Most decent handguns cost $500-700. My good friend just bought a complete lower and complete matching upper from palmetto state armory last week. Premium line not the PTAC. Then bought a magpul rear sight. Total including shipping was $584. None the stuff was on sale either.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I have no business posting in this thread, please forgive me. I own zero ARs. They are terrible they have no use in socity, they are too expensive, inaccurate, liberals love them, and some big meanie head said I cant post in this thread.

apply purple as needed

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Why is that AR owners can't resist spoiling this thread with talk of how many AR's they own?

STOP IT!

This thread is for us misfits, haters and the underfunded. Read the title, it's not "how many AR's do you own and why are you better than the rest?".

Now, please go and edit all your post to read, "I have no business posting in this thread, please forgive me."

Thank you.

:cool: :ingo:

mjblazor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 28, 2011
    I don't own one. They don't interest me "yet"! I suppose someday I will. And if they ban them I guess I won't. I like levers and bolts better. I wonder how many AR owners out there haven't actually ever shot their guns? I know a lot have been sold but i really don't see a lot at the ranges. Maybe in a few years when all the non gun people who rushed out to get AR's like celebrities going after "crack babies" they will start unloading them to point prices go down? Wonder if the crack babies are cheap now that their older?

ChootEm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    Whitestown
    Is this the meeting place for AR's anonymous?

"Hello, my name is Andy and I have NEVER owned an AR."
    "Yes I know they are cool"
    "Yes I know they are fun"
    "Yes I know you can dress her ANYWAY you want"
    "I am now officially 40 years clean and sober of NEVER owning and AR"

Sorry just really like the 7.62X39 round a LOT better than the 223/5.56. I KNOW you can get and AR in 7.62X39.

Here is goes. I have owned AK's and SKS's my entire life but now have a new love....sorry girls. My VZ is now my new favorite. She is thin, easy on the eyes, gives you lite love bites when you squeeze her trigger, and you can get her completely naked by pulling two pins. Those Czech girls are damn hot.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    For you people with no AR or AK or something similar, what's your plan for when the spikey-haired mutants swarm over the ridge to engulf your chunk of humanity?

Top Bottom