• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • runavw

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    I was looking to buy some LEDs, 3mm or smaller. They are like 17 bucks at the local hobby shop. Got me thinking these probably come off of a line in china extremely quick. Found a supplier in China that sells them at .02 a piece. I bought a thousand of them. Arrived with no problem. But like everyone said, i was prepared to lose $20 bucks and chock it up to experience.
    Knives, i dont think I would do knives from China. You can find Ebay stores that will probably give you a pretty good deal.

PAMom

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I have been ebaying since Jan. 2001. I personally do not purchase items outside the US. I don't sell much anymore, but usually only ship to US. In the past I have sent items to the UK, Australia, Canada, France, Japan, and South Korea with no problem.

I usually base my decision on the actual item and the cost of that item, as well as shipping. I find that shipping is often a deal breaker.

However, as the owner of two very small businesses I do purchase alot of items for my businesses that I can't get in this rural location. It can be a big time and money saver. I am at least an hour from any town or city large enough to carry items I need.

Top Bottom