Who here was OCing at allergy shots this morning?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    North side of Indy. I've seen you OC in there before but not in a while. Didn't seem to frighten any sheeple. I am sure the secret service hat helps.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Is there any restrictions on wearing police, Fed agency coats and hats?
    Sorry for the threadjack, but I have wondered about that before.

lB2GUtLcv73mJvusjaz5g28QuFxOV8G30WAxO7vqZEwFaDCj4F-jvrpWu380bz_Fh-vhOavr32M9Xpy6sWMFdHnHhOaTprE78eoSatx5fVWVv9LJP81d6Gc4tBDpeSOKrJE_7Y1lgWqBMb-APIxPAicCLZM0c2d39WFmo4SwwCL3VA

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Is there any restrictions on wearing police, Fed agency coats and hats?
    Sorry for the threadjack, but I have wondered about that before.

lB2GUtLcv73mJvusjaz5g28QuFxOV8G30WAxO7vqZEwFaDCj4F-jvrpWu380bz_Fh-vhOavr32M9Xpy6sWMFdHnHhOaTprE78eoSatx5fVWVv9LJP81d6Gc4tBDpeSOKrJE_7Y1lgWqBMb-APIxPAicCLZM0c2d39WFmo4SwwCL3VA
    no but as i recently learned some (I say some not all) officers (and by officers I mean one on here) will arrest you for impersonating an officer just to inconvenience you. Full knowing the charge would never stick

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    I have a beanie that says national guard and I wear it. Doesn't mean Im in the national guard tho and I don't wear it to say that I am. I wear it cause it keeps my fat head warm. haha

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    No restrictions but be prepared to be served the highly prestigious and much sought after
    Wankeraward.jpg

Just because someone would wear a hat of such, doesn't mean they are attempting to impersonate that position or job...it may simply be that they support it no differently than some bozo wearing a Colt's hat supports the Colts.
    Especially if what they are wearing is not GI uniform.
    I wouldn't wear either...

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    no but as i recently learned some (I say some not all) officers (and by officers I mean one on here) will arrest you for impersonating an officer just to inconvenience you. Full knowing the charge would never stick

sounds like a law suit in the making... that or they cant understand why there is cop bashing all over and get all butt hurt.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have a first cousin with the FBI. Wonder if she would give me a hat or windbreaker. I could wear it around crime scenes and look thoughtful....

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Whenever you're done stirring the pot, I would urge you to go back and re-read that thread.

That is NOT at all what was said.:rolleyes:
    I might have stirred the pot a little but only cause it fit well with the topic :D

Now on that note, you did say that
    Nope. But I guarantee you that if I see someone wearing one that isn't an LEO, they are going to jail wearing matching steel bracelets for impersonating.

FYI, anyone can buy a "full police uniform" too... There is no 100% fool proof answer.

I dont feel like copy and pasting everything here but in your defense you did go on to clarify that statement as a BG wearing one and not average Joe Schmo .

I was just having fun with the opportunity to use that. No hard feelings :D

:ingo:

Top Bottom