• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    It doesn't look like I will have a chance to sight in the scope on either rifle... will this be a problem, or just something we can work through during the day?

jve153

Expert
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    just make sure it is mounted right, i mounted my friends before an event and we could not get it sighted because i left the back rings tight, but not on the rail. the first few drills are on a 5 square sheet of paper, working on getting tight groups, from there, instruction on sight/scope adjustment (converting inches to minutes to clicks) will be given. will not be a problem.

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Nov 16, 2010
    It doesn't look like I will have a chance to sight in the scope on either rifle... will this be a problem, or just something we can work through during the day?

Like jve said, we'll make it work. The most important thing is that you show up ready to learn and try new things.

Still time to sign up for this one. As someone once said, laying on the rocks in Atlanta makes you shoot gooder.

jve153

Expert
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    It was an amazing weekend. Glad to have you guys out. Could not have asked for better weather. I got a chance to shoot the AR on sunday after leaving it in the sun. Man those rifles got HOT!!! You and your old lady keep at it, get in some dry fire practice between now and next event you attend and I am sure you will both be taking home patches. You're knocking on the door.

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Nov 16, 2010
    damn it! I see what happened now :)

Heck, the heat was bad enough this weekend it kinda felt like Georgia.

Had a great weekend with everyone. All our shooters did a great job improving their marksmanship and were very safe throughout the weekend. I hope everyone gets out to another event soon because in addition to our one new Rifleman from this weekend, there are several who will be earning that patch soon.

Top Bottom