Who is going to DC or the state capital to show President Trump you support him on 6 Jan?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I plan to travel to the state capital to show President Trump he has our support in fighting the fraud in this election and securing his 2nd term. This lady seems to know a lot about what has happened and what is about to happen. Showing President Trump our support is important so he knows we have his back as he has had ours despite an overwhelming attack on him from the left and from the RINO's. Many are on the new conservative MeWe app or web site planning these events. You will not see much on the Democrat controlled platforms like facebook, twitter, or Google / Utube.

Last edited:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I know some people going but I am unable. Take some pics for the rest of us.

Thanks for supporting truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I would expect that in DC, but likely other places as well. In DC the police have been routing the Trump rallies right to the thugs.
    I don't expect it where the people can conceal carry for personal protection. Thugs tend to be much braver and more violent when you don't have the Rittenhouse option.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Wow, it looks like Michael Flynn has identified his new career path.

But, if he has decided to be the "Anti-Bolton," I see no reason to try and stop him.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I heard Tim Kramer, subbing for Nigel, on the Hammer and Nigel show today talking about this. He's going.

It'll be interesting to watch. Especially with Republicans contesting the electoral college.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    I'm starting to make plans to go DC. If for whatever reason that effort fails I will be in Indy. DC forecast is calling for 49 and sunny so there's that.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Be careful, my friends. :ingo:

You guys gonna keep us in the loop via this thread or start another for the day? Please link, if you start another.

Posting pics is way easy directly from your phone, with the new site format. I'm not familiar with posting vids from the phone.

:patriot:

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I will not be going.

I am proud to support the current president and will continue to do so as I always have from my yard. I think I will have a caoe of beers after work and watch the winter games begin.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I do know the hotel Harrington (oldest hotel in DC) is closed during the rally. 3 days. Including the bar and restaurant.
    A certain group likes to make it the point of departure for DC Rallies.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    This is good information for those who are going to DC. There are a few links inside the article you should read too, one from a lady that lives there. She recommends staying in VA and traveling in on the metro. Bring food and water with you when you go in case it is hard to get or due to the massive gathering, the lines are longer than you want to wait.

Here is the lady who lives there. Be safe, and know you are supported by many who can't make it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    Marion
    I was going to go to DC but my ride evaporated. I'm curious to get a sense of how many plan on going to the Statehouse for the 6th; if the turnout is expected to be substantial I'll add myself to the crowd.

Top Bottom