• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    No....original Constitutionalists chose to believe the endless lies from the republican campaigns and Fox, and then subsequently blindly followed the biggest liar and traitor of all to attack our Capitol while performing the actual act that binds a Constitutional Republic....that’s what branded them, or at least those that participated as domestic terrorists.
    Look back in Obama reign of terror. He had pure constitutionalists declared a terrorist organization

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No....original Constitutionalists chose to believe the endless lies from the republican campaigns and Fox, and then subsequently blindly followed the biggest liar and traitor of all to attack our Capitol while performing the actual act that binds a Constitutional Republic....that’s what branded them, or at least those that participated as domestic terrorists.
    The biggest liar and traitor? What does Biden have to do with this topic?

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I guess in the end, People have to decide if they want to rule their own country or be ruled by the UN, EU and CFR. your choices now are American nationalism (formerly civic nationalism which include all races that are American citizen and not some racist dystopia ) or globalism

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Where do you get to that conclusion? Country clubs are relics of the past and virtually irrelevant today. So is the CoC. Do you see the CoC signs at small businesses any longer?

If you really dig into the demographics republican voters are small businesses and working middle class. This link really puts it all together.

I'm looking at it from what the leadership looks like and how it's performing, in the 70s it was mostly reactive and compromising, but things did get better. Maybe they will again.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I'm looking at it from what the leadership looks like and how it's performing, in the 70s it was mostly reactive and compromising, but things did get better. Maybe they will again.
    One can only hope and pray.. the guy that makes "my pillow" put together a VERY compelling video how the election was stolen and if this is true, im not sure how you can overcome that level of corruption

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The current leadership is a vestige of the past and on the way out, think Paul Ryan. He could not countenance doing the will of the people, he and nearly 40 other RINO"s retired rather than embrace the will of the people. Thereby giving the speakership to Nancy because the incumbents that had almost a lock to win retired and complete novices ran in their place.

It strikes me as odd I have never seen anyone bring up this point as to why the house was lost.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Is military preparedness a "standing army" by your definition?
    I believe a well trained citizens militia will handle peacetime problems and even stop an invading force if one happens to get past our navy... thats a big if. Long enough to build a army to completely remove and take the attack to said foreign invader/invaders in their country of origin. If we have an enemy that is threatening our sovereignty congress should declare war and an army built to destroy those who threatened it. If it takes 150 years to do it than we would need a standing army for 150 years. However, there has not been a declaration of war since WWII. Congress has failed to do its job.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I believe a well trained citizens militia will handle peacetime problems and even stop an invading force if one happens to get past our navy... thats a big if. Long enough to build a army to completely remove and take the attack to said foreign invader/invaders in their country of origin. If we have an enemy that is threatening our sovereignty congress should declare war and an army built to destroy those who threatened it. If it takes 150 years to do it than we would need a standing army for 150 years. However, there has not been a declaration of war since WWII. Congress has failed to do its job.
    That kinda goes with what I was getting to in a round about way.. if other countries have zero doubt we would employ MAD for any incursions onto our country they would not do it less the have radiation for breakfast lunch and dinner and the rest, a well armed population could handle. With exception of maybe a naval presence, a standing military would be obsolete.. especially with today's technology and not to mention the trillions dumped into black budgets with no oversight could be used instead to advance tech both offensive and defensive as well as tech that benefits humanity.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    The current leadership is a vestige of the past and on the way out, think Paul Ryan. He could not countenance doing the will of the people, he and nearly 40 other RINO"s retired rather than embrace the will of the people. Thereby giving the speakership to Nancy because the incumbents that had almost a lock to win retired and complete novices ran in their place.

It strikes me as odd I have never seen anyone bring up this point as to why the house was lost.
    The RINOs think that after 2 or 4 years of Democrat rule, erstwhile Republican voters will be so sick of it, we will come crawling back to them, and be prepared to vote for "any Republican" again.

People like Alpo / Kut / CJ also believe that because of the above behavior, there's no real risk to voting Democrat.

Sadly, the behavior of most Republican voters proves this is correct. I hope it will be different this time. I don't like Democrat rule. But I will no longer vote for "any" Republican, just to end it. If periods of Democrat rule are necessary to purify the compromisers out of the Republican party, I'm resigned to that. The Bushes and Republican Majorities haven't delivered enough benefit to justify their existence. "Keeping the football away from Democrats" isn't good enough for me, anymore. I've seen what the Anthony Kennedys and David Souters did for us. I'm not impressed. I've seen what John McCain did to us. I've seen what John Roberts did to us.

It's time for the 75 Million to stop behaving as expected, and put the "risk" back into voting Democrat again. The Kuts and the Alpos believe voting Democrat is safe because the "White Folks will never let it happen." It's time for us to check out for a while. Let Republicans, and center-Left Democrats, see what happens when the Trumpers start voting "none of the above."

Jeff Flake and John McCain want to act like Democrats? Guess what...their state's seats are now held by two Democrats. If they're willing to light this candle, then "tee it up as*hole."

If Republicans don't know what to do with a Majority, then let's see how they like being a Minority.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The RINOs think that after 2 or 4 years of Democrat rule, erstwhile Republican voters will be so sick of it, we will come crawling back to them, and be prepared to vote for "any Republican" again.

People like Alpo / Kut / CJ also believe that because of the above behavior, there's no real risk to voting Democrat.

Sadly, the behavior of most Republican voters proves this is correct. I hope it will be different this time. I don't like Democrat rule. But I will no longer vote for "any" Republican, just to end it. If periods of Democrat rule are necessary to purify the compromisers out of the Republican party, I'm resigned to that. The Bushes and Republican Majorities haven't delivered enough benefit to justify their existence. "Keeping the football away from Democrats" isn't good enough for me, anymore. I've seen what the Anthony Kennedys and David Souters did for us. I'm not impressed. I've seen what John McCain did to us. I've seen what John Roberts did to us.

It's time for the 75 Million to stop behaving as expected, and put the "risk" back into voting Democrat again. The Kuts and the Alpos believe voting Democrat is safe because the "White Folks will never let it happen." It's time for us to check out for a while. Let Republicans, and center-Left Democrats, see what happens when the Trumpers start voting "none of the above."

Jeff Flake and John McCain want to act like Democrats? Guess what...their state's seats are now held by two Democrats. If they're willing to light this candle, then "tee it up as*hole."

If Republicans don't know what to do with a Majority, then let's see how they like being a Minority.
    Good post! Republicans love being in the minority, can fund raise off of the issues dear to the people and never have to pass the legislation. The great awakening is happening...

migunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 4, 2011
    DeMotte
    How can the GOP be united when most individuals who claim the title republican, conservative, or libertarian don't really know what they believe?

Remember when the GOP had party planks that they really tried to stand on?

That's out the window with the new populism grounded in nothing but capriciousness.

If the new position of the GOP is to just be "anti-AOC" that's not really a unified party platform.
    8703B325-9FFB-47F5-90BE-EEAE3FF24AC9.jpeg I am pretty sure 80% of my belief system is consistent with Conservative Republicans.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Good post! Republicans love being in the minority, can fund raise off of the issues dear to the people and never have to pass the legislation. The great awakening is happening...
    I'm pretty disgusted with the Republican party as a whole. Trump talked about the do nothing Democrats, yet Republicans had 2 houses of congress and the white house for years and did nothing to change much of anything. I'm sick of the do nothing Republican party as well.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    What the party has been doing for the last few decades brings into sharp focus what it actually is. They are in a symbiotoc relationship with the democrats and each couldn't exist without the other.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Maybe not my preferred language, but it’s essentially right, so I’ll go with it. I especially liked the part about me believing “The White folks will never let that happen,” part. I got a good chuckle.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Not sure the Dems aren't the same, actually, in many/most respects. Now the ball is in their court and they're going to have to deliver on things the People care about. And not just a three-peat on impeachment.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I'm pretty disgusted with the Republican party as a whole. Trump talked about the do nothing Democrats, yet Republicans had 2 houses of congress and the white house for years and did nothing to change much of anything. I'm sick of the do nothing Republican party as well.
    The left hand and the right hand both do the bidding of the establishment, the head, who controls them.

Top Bottom