• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    My first thought was why didn't they just cast it?

"Second, we insisted on no compromise in the production method or materials. Sure, there are ways to make Battle Mug offshore by 9 year old kids, or by using some cheaper method of production like casting, but that just somehow seems un-American."

oh. :rolleyes:

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    $190 for the "battle mug" and they don't even include the handle?? Oh wait, they'll sell you an M4 carry handle for another $34. Amusing idea, but not $220 worth of amusing.

Sheesh. It really needs a couple of these so the lucky owner can stab himself in the face every time he takes a drink.

Like this?
    3bda19ed89434527b2b7b2302b858dca.Large.jpg

booey50

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    nw indiana
    need an adapter to mount it to the ar so when I am sitting at the range being tacticool I can just reach over and get my overpriced drink. hahahaha

philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    I call FAIL!

"First, Battle Mug had to be 100% MADE IN THE USA!
    (Yeah, we get pissed when we see fan-boys buying stuff made in China)"

"Carry Handles are not included in the base price of Battle Mug.
    We figure that most of you will have one or two laying around like we did.
    If you need a carry handle, we offer mil-spec (imported) carry handles at a fair price in our webstore" (bold added by me)

If they want it to be 100% American made they should offer American made carry handles, or not offer them at all.

ETA: I think it's a cool idea and all, but also think they really dropped the ball on the carry handle.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Magpul could probably make one for $20 and it would ship free, and still be made in the US, and you could get a DVD that would show you how to hold your thumb properly while drinking.:D

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Magpul could probably make one for $20 and it would ship free, and still be made in the US, and you could get a DVD that would show you how to hold your thumb properly while drinking.:D

I dunno... depending on the climate of the kool-aide drinkers, it might be in the 400 dollar price range. Upcharge for the UDE LaRue Tactical exclusive color.

If it came with a Chris Costa beard hair, I'd pay 900 dollars for it. TO GROW MY OWN ARMY OF CLONES.

Calvin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    If I wanted a mug for going into battle, I would spend 16 bucks and have a thick 1 liter pyrex mug in each hand. One of those clunked onto someone's noggin is no joke. As a bonus, beer actually tastes good out of them. That "Battle Mug", I'm not so sure would make the beer so tasty.

Top Bottom