Who is your "go to" salesperson at Bradis Guns?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Who is your "go to" salesperson at Bradis Guns?

• Total voters

Bradis Guns

Expert
    Apr 10, 2010
    Hey, INGO!

We know many of our customers have a specific salesperson they prefer to deal with when the come in, even though our team is not paid on commission. To that end, we recently posted a poll on our Facebook page, asking "Who is your 'go to' salesperson at Bradis Guns?"

https://www.facebook.com/BradisGuns?ref=hl

For our INGO friends who aren't Facebook users, we ask the same thing here. If you wish to make additional comments (keep it civil, please :):) about your favorite salesperson, please do so. :ingo:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Wish I could have voted for more than one...

I like dealing with Mark, Dave, and Kenny.

Reason being, these guys know their stuff. And every time I talk to them, busy or not, they are always happy to take the time to answer my questions and teach me something.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Jul 3, 2010
    Depends on what I'm looking for/at.

AR or Glock stuff, if I have a question... Mark.

M&P, if I have a question or need something installed, etc ... Kenny

voodoo304

Sharpshooter
    Aug 27, 2011
    SW Indy
    If I have to pick just one its Dave. He sold me the first gun I bought at Bradis. He also goes out of his way to say hi when I walk in whether he is busy or not. I don't know a lot of people here in Indy and to have someone recognize me and go out of their way to say hi makes a big impact.
    Thanks!

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Don't really care who I deal with at Bradis--never yet felt like I got anything less than good info and/or good treatment. :twocents:

wizardfitz

Expert
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    I agree with eric001. Anytime we have walked in no matter who has helped us the service is always outstanding. We have never felt rushed nor talked down to.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    My 'go-to' guy at Bradis is Mark (shooter521).

Next would be Kenny (Simon6101).

And then probably Dave (shockabookoo).

Angie Oakley

Plinker
    Oct 22, 2011
    What about us sales women? :dunno: Lisa, Angie, and Liz... I am sure that Lisa would challenge the men on the votes.:rockwoot:

Hey, INGO!

We know many of our customers have a specific salesperson they prefer to deal with when the come in, even though our team is not paid on commission. To that end, we recently posted a poll on our Facebook page, asking "Who is your 'go to' salesperson at Bradis Guns?"

https://www.facebook.com/BradisGuns?ref=hl

For our INGO friends who aren't Facebook users, we ask the same thing here. If you wish to make additional comments (keep it civil, please :):) about your favorite salesperson, please do so. :ingo:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Mark, Jeremy and Dave are my Bradis buddys.

But Im with Angie Oakley, If Lisa were on the list Id vote for her. I always try to stop over at B2 to say hi to her when I have the time. One of the sweetest ladys Ive ever met.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Mark or the young guy with the beard and ear " rings / hoops / piercings " whatever they are , don't know his name .

All the folks seem to be good people though .

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Feb 6, 2011
    I'm ok with whomever is free cause y'all are all great, friendly, professionals but Dave has sold me more guns.

Angie Oakley

Plinker
    Oct 22, 2011
    The young guy with the beard is Dave, he is one of our best sales people, Mark too :yesway:.... All the guys and gals that work there do a great job, or we try to do our best anyway. Thank you for the nice quotes. :rockwoot:

Mark or the young guy with the beard and ear " rings / hoops / piercings " whatever they are , don't know his name .

All the folks seem to be good people though .

Top Bottom