• Do you like HOT salsa?

• Total voters

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    My girlfriend decided to make some homemade salsa this past weekend, looked great. Dug in with a good sized chip, popped it into my mouth and BAM :n00b: She put a handful of Jalepeno's with seeds and several Habanero's in it along with lots of other good choices. I enjoy hot stuff and I love it!! Just wondering if anyone else likes the hot stuff? :D

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    Not just Salsa! I make my own hot sauce at home, I think we currently have 5 bottles of hot sauce in the fridge, and one in my desk at work.

One of my favorite peppers to use is the Bhut Jolokia pepper; with a nice smokey flavor, and over 1,000,000 units on the Scoville Scale.

:flamethrower:

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    I love hot, spicy foods, salsas and condiments.

There is a limit though, my Dad presented me with some so hot that they claimed
    it would clean asphalt. It was not safe in the house with little kids or myself.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    My girlfriend decided to make some homemade salsa this past weekend, looked great. Dug in with a good sized chip, popped it into my mouth and BAM :n00b: She put a handful of Jalepeno's with seeds and several Habanero's in it along with lots of other good choices. I enjoy hot stuff and I love it!! Just wondering if anyone else likes the hot stuff? :D

I don't eat anything that has some spice in it:noway:

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Lol I remember that Seinfeld from back in the day. I enjoy the hot sauces as well as hot anything really. But my Girlfriend isn't so big on it, she made it for me and when she tried it she backed away. :):

zenbruno

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    ... my Dad presented me with some so hot that they claimed
    it would clean asphalt. It was not safe in the house with little kids or myself.

Dave's Insanity Sauce, I believe. It's terrifyingly hot. But Dave's Gourmet has been overtaken by others with Scoville ratings as high as 16,000,000 units. :rockwoot:

Like you all, I also adore the preternaturally hot & spicy. And I never pass up the opportunity to recommend Siam Square or Thai Cafe for local cuisine with plenty of heat (just order your dish "Thai Hot").

I would love to hear the restaurant recommendations of others, too.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Love it! We got into making our own last year and some turned out great and some kind of so-so. The bad thing is I'm trying to lose weight, but I love chips and salsa... May have to skip planting the Jalepinos this year....

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Love it! We got into making our own last year and some turned out great and some kind of so-so. The bad thing is I'm trying to lose weight, but I love chips and salsa... May have to skip planting the Jalepinos this year....

I've read that spicy foods actually help to increase your metabolic rate, so eat "reduced fat" chips and you're good to go!

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Ever ate some stuff called "Stupid Hot"? This stuff will set you on fire, just a single drop.
    Stupid_Hot_Sauce.png

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    I am the devil so you know I like the hot and spicy stuff. I have found some great things, like a Red Savina Habenero Garlic hot sauce, Ground Jalapeno Powder, and Ground Habenero Powder from a great Indiana source - The Mild to Wild Pepper & Herb Co. (http://www.wildpepper.com/) They also have some of the hottest sauce I've ever tried.

zombiekilla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    Mt. Vernon
    Love hot sauce! My wife smells the spice and she is like " I don't see how you eat that sh**!" Right now I have a bottle of Da Bomb, and Fear. Gotta love "ghost peppers" right? Also have three bottles of franks for the calm days. Got sauce at work, in my lunch box, my mother-in-laws, wife's aunts house and my parents. Even have some ground jolokia in my lunch box to add a little kick every now and then!!!

Al B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    EM78 South IN
    It is just like "who has the bigger gun" macho crap.
    I much prefer to enjoy the taste of the food.
    Spicy is good, but not when it covers taste.

Top Bottom