• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    Just curious as to who is in charge of tweets for INGO (@ingunowners)? In about 4 years times since joining Twitter, only 143 tweets total. The last one was July 4th.

There are many more followers (currently 500+). There have been many stories in that amount of time that could be commented. Just curious as to if there will be more activity in the future.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    That is my charge, but I've not been able to give it much attention recently. I'll try to increase the activity, but it's been difficult lately.

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    Que - You post a lot of insight on INGO. When commenting on news or social impact of firearms, just copy/paste into the twitter feed too.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Que - You post a lot of insight on INGO. When commenting on news or social impact of firearms, just copy/paste into the twitter feed too.

Well, it used to be a lot easier than copying and pasting, but the new system will not allow me to tweet by simply LineBacking to INGO. I've not had a chance to report this, so I'll do it today. Thanks for the reminder.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    QUE, its ok to not spend a lot of time on the ol internet machine. Enjoy the outside, fix the twitting issue this winter.

Top Bottom