• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shortbusbob

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    east
    Ok , who owns a Kahr cm40 . Or any other Kahr ? I just got a nice one in a trade deal . I have liked them for a while . Feels great in the hand . But , they have some bad reviews . And simple fixes on youtube . Good , bad or ugly ? I have not had a chance to shoot it yet . My EDC is a J frame Smith . What should I expect ?

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I own a Kahr PM9 w night sights. I bought it because I work in a retail store so had to find a gun that would easily conceal. The trigger took some getting used to but can shoot it pretty effectively at about ten yards or so and really that's all I would ever need hopefully . I actually really like the trigger for a small compact gun, and have not had any FTF or FTE and probably have 3-4 hundred rounds threw it.:ar15:

chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    I would expect a great little gun. I've never had an issue with them. Clean it, run a couple hundred rounds through it to break it in/ ensure reliability. They don't make the best range toy, but the disappear in your pocket.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I would trade it in a heart beat. Better guns out there for sure. Throw it in a tool box as a beater gun.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I've had a PM 40 and CM9 in the past. They were good little guns but the trigger reset is what caused me to get rid of them. If you're used to a D/A type revolver it probably won't be an issue for you.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Several Kahr P9s. All have had the snot shot out of them. I like them very much.

My mother has a Kahr T9. She enjoys it very much. Heavy enough to soak up recoil and large enough (lower spring weight) to manipulate.

shortbusbob

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    east
    Thanks everybody . Went to the range last Sunday . Fired 100 rounds . One fte On round 97 ... Must have been getting a little dirty . I 'm happy .

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Wife has a PM40. Snappy lil gun. You have to be careful with your grip while using the extended magazine. A bit of pressure on the front bottom of the mag can cause failure to feed. Drove the wife crazy until one of the range guys at Kodiak pointed this out for her (she didn't listen to me on this...).

Wife actually finds the slide a bit difficult to handle and wants to switch out for a PPQ.

Top Bottom