Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yuck that site (texas gun talk) uses a more moblie friendly layout. Yuck! I do most of my INGO viewing/reading via moblie phone and DISLIKE when a website uses that format. You loss so much of the feel/functions of what is on the desktop. Gross! And when you do view the site via a desktop is looks dumb because its design for a moblie app. Chase bank did this as while it's fine if you are on a moblie phone is blows trying to do a simple transfer via your laptop since the site is designs for my touch based not mouse based movements.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Yeah I know. 9 years I have been running amok in these threads. And yes I will miss it. But fellas the existing format is not going to carry this traffic load much longer.

That is one of the sister sights. Slow by our standards but good people down that way. Notice what we have that they do not....??

Unicorns?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Yeah I know. 9 years I have been running amok in these threads.

You have a definite hormonal imbalance, that is only supposed to happen once every seven years.

Amok-Time-Kirk-vs-Spock.jpg

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I use Privacy Badger by the EFF, and Ghostry for blocking unwanted crap when I am going to websites. I have INGO whitelisted, so they do not block anything. I haven't noticed any increase in ads. There was an annoying ad that broke the site design slightly, but Texkev has fixed that. I don't notice many slowdowns that I can attribute directly to INGO.

I look forward to the updated software when it gets here though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom