• Got any twins in your collection?

• Total voters

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    2 Beneli Novas (one tactical and one with a 24" barrel with chokes, so not quite twins)

2 M1 Carbines (one proper Inland and one 80's era tacticooled Universal with a scope)

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    I own 2 Glock 19, one Gen3 as my suppressor host and a Gen 4 as a carry gun. No good reason to have both, just convenience plus I have grown attached to my Gen3 G19 as I've put a lot of rounds through it. Well I guess and 3 idential AR lowers (no uppers) plus another 3 on rifles

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    I don't even have one of everything yet.

I will have to agree with Grebler. When I have finally built my collection to the point that I no longer know what else I want, I may look to buy a few different pieces in matching pairs. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I have a few things already on my wish list.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Sweet! I was worried I would be the only one. I don't have any twins yet. I obviously want to expand my collection, but I already know what I like so I figured I could double some up!

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I have 2 identical 5 shot nerf guns. On a serious note I will probably never have 2 identical guns, but I can see having a collectible gun and a shooter. Then I can see having like m&p9 and a m&p9c

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Sort of since I currently have a Glock 23 and Glock 35. But those serve different purposes as it would be pretty hard to conceal the G35. I could see owning two of the same gun if it was your EDC.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    When I decided to make the CZ 75 the family standard, I bought one for each of us. I found it easier to stomache the cost by buying ex-Czech police guns and refurbishing them. For less than the cost of new guns, I have something for each of us that fits our particular taste. I did my oldest son's gun in a black frame and pewter slide. My youngest got a silver frame and blued slide. My wife's is the same as my youngests. Mine is done overall in Magpul dark earth with a set of VZ grips in lizard tan. Everyone is happy and we can share holsters and magazines all we want.

Top Bottom