Who says a 20-gauge can't be tacti-cool!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Lookin' good Pam. Not sure about the forend issue that Glock21 is talking about. Never noticed any problem when I had it, but if it does create any kind of access issue, then you should certainly consider trimming it.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Thats sweet I have long sought to build a 870 20 ga youth model into an HD gun. I dont think anyones gonna be able to tell much difference between 20 ga 00 buck and 12 ga at less than 30 feet...

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Where does "brass to grass" come from? and why?
    Pants on the ground...............My brass is on the grass.........

For some people they only drill reloading from a side saddle with ammo brass down.

Others use "Buck up" meaning Buck loads go in the saddle brass up and slugs go brass down.

Others only do brass up so they won't lose rounds due to vibration from recoil.

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    Pants on the ground...............My brass is on the grass.........

For some people they only drill reloading from a side saddle with ammo brass down.

Others use "Buck up" meaning Buck loads go in the saddle brass up and slugs go brass down.

Others only do brass up so they won't lose rounds due to vibration from recoil.

Brass up has been my final conclusion after lots of observation over the years. It's not only vibration from recoil, it's bouncing around from any kind of movement. Once you start running it's very common for brass down shells to start falling out.

Top Bottom