• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    Got a call while at work today, apparently someone stole 2 sides worth of aluminum siding off one of the garages. Who on earth steals possibly $10 scrap value of siding? Really? If I would have been around they would have reinstalled everything waiting on the sheriffs dept to show up......:):

I guess at least my bmw is still safely inside said garage, time to put up plastic I suppose:rolleyes:

Munky

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    Cicero
    The nerve of some people...

On a completely unrelated note, I have two sides of aluminum siding I could sell you to replace it! :D

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    Wait until they steal your outside AC unit for the copper scrap value.

Its been going on for some time, since scrap metal went through the roof a few years ago and then continued through the rough times.

Hoosierbuck

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    The other one that was big for a while was guys with battery sawzalls cutting off catalytic converters in car lots and even just residential areas and parking lots.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Some jerk stole two sheets of plywood from my mother's mini barn last year. Proves some people are just plain losers.

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    That's crazy and no one saw someone taking your aluminum siding off?

My dad met them on the road and they damn near rammed his car....cops claimed they suspected who it was. lol

Cory, I know it wasn't you, since a silver scooby snack doesnt exactly look like a grey astrovan

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    My uncle had scrap steel stolen from outside his shop. I know where the pile was and I know how much of a pain it would've been to load. Not worth the $100.

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    Definitely not worth loading that all, I'm kinda worried about the bimmer sitting in there with 6k+ of parts....I guess the good thing is the door lock wasn't messed with, and the car won't start anyways:rockwoot:

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    It's common in the larger areas. Siding, gutters & downspouts, Plumbing, electrical wiring, Compressors, catalytic converters anything to feed a drug habit :noway:

Top Bottom