• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Folks, I have met many of you and even think I have made a few friends among you. Most people I meet who are in my area have very busy lives so they don't shoot as much as I like to, which doesn't make me think less of them, I just want to shoot with someone now and then because I shoot alone as much as I want. Just looking for someone who will head out to the range for some FUN, no training for some match or anything special, just to go out and shoot for the fun of it.

I have a car and if you can give me an address, I can meet you at your range or I shoot at a place called PROtec near Brazil, IN and I would be happy to have you as a guest. I have ammo and firearms and I would even bring some for you if you lack, No strings, just a good time shooting at the range or place of your choice. Post here or PM me, if it is a group then great, the more the merier, if it is just one person, Good, it all works for me.

Thanks :ingo: even if this fails. I will just keep shooting on my own. My schedule, with the exception of once a month when I have to see my IL Base doctors, is wide opem. Week days and weekends are fine and I can even set my alarm clock for those who like to shoot early. :):

Tomorrow is my day to go to IL but otherwise, LMK. Thanks!

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    That seems to be the trouble. Either I am too far away from ppeople or as I said, they are too busy.

How far away are you anyway SMiller? Is here a halfway place to shoot for us to meet?

Probably not, :(

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I am in Vigo. I would be up to shoot here soon. It's been so nice out I've been shooting and mainly on my own just because most of my buddies are busy. Maybe we could get a few INGO people in the area all together at the same time. Kind of like a mini meet up.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Ok, I am out this weekend because I am headed up to Muncie for a graduation at Ball State. But we can pick a date and place or something if you want and try to spread the word. I would be down to shoot before we get something set up too, we can on just a random week day. I'd say a day next week would work.

Last edited:

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Sent ya a PM with some info. I feel your pain as I like shooting by myself but sometimes its just better an more fun to shoot with a buddy.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I replied to your PM and will send one to Bfish here soon. Home from my monthly trip to IL.

As for my being a killer, we will both be armed, are you that unsure of your own abilities? In any case, I am no killer of any type. :p

Redbird, I don't work so any day of the week works and I will look for the PM. Thanks! ;)

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I wish I was closer. I'm in the same boat as far as shooting partners. I can go to the range whenever I like or just shoot here at the farm, I just don't care to do it by myself all the time. After my ordeal with the brass in the face and a good size burn to the left eyelid the other day I care to shoot by myself a little less now.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I joined INGO to find people to shoot with originally. I began to think there were no INGO members in my area but learned that was untrue in shor order. So I figure they just don't shoot much. I wish I had my own land to shot upon but couldn't find a low maintenance, mostly wooded place to buy at the time I wanted to move. They were all places with huge lawns to mow and my back wouldn't allow long hours on a tractor mowing. It does suck when you always are shooting on your own and it can be unsate too. No one would know if there had been an accident that left you bleeding and unconcious so you lay there and bleed out until someone come to call you for dinner.

I wish I was close to all of you who have said you're in the same boat nd would be happy to shoot with mem I would be happy to shoot with you as well.

Top Bottom