• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    :): come on man, you see the same idiots day to day as I do. of coarse they think that. just like most people think the declaration of independence was signed in one day in the same room ... like the painting shows :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I see idiot people. :laugh:

In all seriousness, the lack of knowledge of the basic founding of our Nation and it's "glorious leaders" is nothing short of appalling.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I see idiot people. :laugh:

In all seriousness, the lack of knowledge of the basic founding of our Nation and it's "glorious leaders" is nothing short of appalling.

I fit in there for lack of knowledge...but I blame my teachers...but I'm learning...what I did learn in school long ago that was pretty cool an didn't know was the History teacher said that Nixon had ran against Kennedy an lost, the contention between these 2 was great....my friend John Hooker turned in his chair an looked at me an said...."well dave, guess we know where the 3rd shot came from now." It crack me up into tears...an poor John had to sit in front of the class rest of semester.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I fit in there for lack of knowledge...but I blame my teachers...but I'm learning...what I did learn in school long ago that was pretty cool an didn't know was the History teacher said that Nixon had ran against Kennedy an lost, the contention between these 2 was great....my friend John Hooker turned in his chair an looked at me an said...."well dave, guess we know where the 3rd shot came from now." It crack me up into tears...an poor John had to sit in front of the class rest of semester.

Johnson ran against Kennedy and lost too, and he was from Texas, and stood to gain the most from his death*, where's that leave poor John?

*Disclaimer: No, I'm not saying Johnson was responsible, but if you really want to lay the blame elsewhere rather than LHO, he's as good as any and better than most suspects.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Johnson ran against Kennedy and lost too, and he was from Texas, and stood to gain the most from his death*, where's that leave poor John?

*Disclaimer: No, I'm not saying Johnson was responsible, but if you really want to lay the blame elsewhere rather than LHO, he's as good as any and better than most suspects.

When you read about how Johnson won his first senate campaign, it makes you wonder how anyone would have wanted to own the heart whose continued beating was keeping him from the job.

Kind of like having Hillary as your VP. Could cause some restless nights and cold sweating.

buckshot5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I've found out a lot of info lately on presidents that I didn't know about (ex. FDR, Lincoln), which really changed the way I thought about them.

We obviously have a real winner for a POTUS right now....so if you could choose one president, from any point in time, to help out with all these problems....who would it be? And what qualities do they have that would help?

I'm not real knowledgable on presidential history, so I'm hoping you guys can give me some good and bad aspects on past leaders.
    i say ur rite lincoln was the crazy one lol

SGT Bull

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    N.W. Indiana
    I've found out a lot of info lately on presidents that I didn't know about (ex. FDR, Lincoln), which really changed the way I thought about them.

We obviously have a real winner for a POTUS right now....so if you could choose one president, from any point in time, to help out with all these problems....who would it be? And what qualities do they have that would help?

I'm not real knowledgable on presidential history, so I'm hoping you guys can give me some good and bad aspects on past leaders.

If we could ever have one that was "elected" instead of "selected"...that would be the best one for me :rockwoot:

Top Bottom